PDA

View Full Version : mucked cards problem

Byzantium
11-11-2008, 04:52 PM
I keep fixing and setting the mucked cards in the position I want them, and as soon as I reopen a couple of tables they go back to the way they were, displaying the wrong cards for the wrong opponents. What else can I do?

thanks

fabio
11-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Which site? Which HM version are you using?

Al1
11-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Have you used the function from the "HUD Options => Table Preferences => Mucked Cards and Alignment Edit Mode" or are you just moving manually your cards when they appears on the table in case of a showdown?

Byzantium
11-11-2008, 07:02 PM
i am playing on FTP, and I did go through the preference, mucked cards etc... do I need to lock the layout? I am using always center on FTP and the mucked cards default is, seat 1 directly to the top (classic view) and go around from there, but on FTP the top seat is seat 6, so when I place the mucked cards one seat over, they go back to the default setting.

Al1
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
i am playing on FTP, and I did go through the preference, mucked cards etc... do I need to lock the layout? I am using always center on FTP and the mucked cards default is, seat 1 directly to the top (classic view) and go around from there, but on FTP the top seat is seat 6, so when I place the mucked cards one seat over, they go back to the default setting.

1) Have you correctly set up Seat Preferences?

2) In "HUD Options=> Player Prefs." under your HUD config, is "Fix my stats position" checked. I have checked this one and never had troubles.

3) Be sure you use a recent version of HM

4) Don't forget to click "Save" in "Tables Prefs" after you arrange your HUDs.

Works?