PDA

View Full Version : Preset Bets - What are the filters?

LeviJ88
05-20-2013, 04:31 PM
How do we set up a preset bet for preflop 3bet? Or re-raising on a later street? If its checked to me I will likely bet anywhere between 30%-80% depending on the situation. But if someone bets and Im raising, It's most likely the pot.
E.g.;
Filter: Facing Raise, All Streets: 100%
Filter: Facing Bet, All Streets: 100%

(TN1 did not know what 100% meant, it was never the pot. I will most likely set this as 300% so it actually bets the pot.)

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2291/Preset+Bets+%28TN2%29#1

Filter
"....E.g. in a tournament you can have the same hotkey set different bets based on the size of the big blind."

You call that an example? That's not an example, that's another statement.

Are "Ante", and "bb" the only filters?

schmunzler
05-21-2013, 03:20 AM
wanted to ask this as well. Also I always wanted table ninja to be able to have different open raise sizes depending on position. So a filter 'position=btn' or something similar would be great.
Another great thing would be if we could alter 3bet size depending on position. A detailed explanation regarding the filters is needed.

Sarek
05-21-2013, 04:49 AM
filter elements (currently) are:
ante, bb, limpers, iscash, istournaments

eLPe21
05-21-2013, 05:13 AM
Please add another one: POT !!!!!
kind of suprise it is not there unless the BB relates to bb in the pot, but as far as I know it relates to hero stack

Sarek
05-21-2013, 05:38 AM
Please specify more details: what exactly do you want?
If you want bet size to be dependent of pot soze - this already IS in TN2.
Not in filters - in streets columns just type 125% -> bet size will be 125% of current pot
or 40% or any other

eLPe21
05-21-2013, 06:01 AM
I want to preset bets depends on a pot size

4 example:
if pot > 10bb , preset bet for 35% for flop, 400% (AI) turn
if pot = 4.5bb , preset bet for 40% on each street
etc

I play PokerStars CAP games ( 20bb ) ,
but I guess that players @ regular tables would take advantage of this option as well, as
if you got a pot bigger than 10bb on the flop ( in means that most of the time there was a 3bet ) you want to cbet less postflop

schmunzler
05-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Any plans on implementing a position filter? I really need to have different open raise sizes depending on position.

sideshow
05-21-2013, 11:08 AM
I want to preset bets depends on a pot size

4 example:
if pot > 10bb , preset bet for 35% for flop, 400% (AI) turn
if pot = 4.5bb , preset bet for 40% on each street
etc

I play PokerStars CAP games ( 20bb ) ,
but I guess that players @ regular tables would take advantage of this option as well, as
if you got a pot bigger than 10bb on the flop ( in means that most of the time there was a 3bet ) you want to cbet less postflop

The only available filters at the moment are Ante, BB, iscash, istournament i will talk to the developer to see if he can add more filters.

sideshow
05-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Any plans on implementing a position filter? I really need to have different open raise sizes depending on position.

This has being written up and sent to the developers for consideration the latest Ticket on this issue is HM-6888 if you would like to be notified when this is added please PM me your email address and i will add it to the ticket number and once added we will email you and let you know.

Thanks

zy55164448
05-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Can I set the filter depends on the positions?
For ex. Preflop open raise 3bb when ep or mp, 2.5bb when co,btn,sb.

schmunzler
05-24-2013, 03:54 AM
unfortunately not. See some posts above where I was asking the same question.

Sarek
05-24-2013, 04:19 AM
Can I set the filter depends on the positions?
For ex. Preflop open raise 3bb when ep or mp, 2.5bb when co,btn,sb.

Currently this is not available.
But is already requested and written up as ticket HM-6888
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

antchev
08-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Hi,

I'd like a filter for preset bets based on stacksize in big blinds. This is very useful for cash players who mix shortstacking at higher levels and fullstacking at lower.

sideshow
08-12-2013, 07:05 AM
I have written this up as a feature request the latest ticket on this is HM-7403 if you wish to be notified of when the ticket is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject as the following Notify Me When HM-7403 Is Resolved and we will add you to the ticket.

spadevalet
08-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Currently this is not available.
But is already requested and written up as ticket HM-6888
If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Still not?

It was the most important point for me in TN.

But now i have one easy problem-TN just dont work.It dont see tables,dont detect HH folder automatically and do not anything.

What should i do ?

sideshow
08-16-2013, 05:53 PM
You need to manually ad the hand history folder by clicking on add and browse to the folder that your poker client saves the hand histories, also make sure you have save hand histories locally ticked in your poker client.

If it is not reading your tables please go to the setup tab is your poker client showing up in the list of Poker sites? If so please make sure there is a red tick beside it which means it is active if it is not ticked this means it is not active and is why TN is not recognizing the tables.

If it is still not reading the tables please send me your logs and i will review them for any errors as to why this is happening.

In regards to the Feature request i have spoke with the lead developer and he will have this implemented in Approximately 2 weeks

spadevalet
08-16-2013, 05:59 PM
its not red.HH folder i added manually.
http://clip2net.com/clip/m130611/thumb640/1376690303-clip-19kb.png (http://clip2net.com/s/5A1q5L)

may be some PS settings are wrong?

sideshow
08-16-2013, 06:06 PM
If you can send me your log her and ill check it for errors.

spadevalet
08-16-2013, 06:19 PM
i think it is log file,if its not-tell which one you need

sideshow
08-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Can you please go to the actions tab > did you disable the hotkeys? It seems like from looking at the log the hotkeys were disabled please make sure it says On beside disable Hotkeys.

If the problem persists Please PM me to arrange a tv session.

predator5k1
08-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Any news on preflop raise by position? Thanks

sideshow
08-21-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi,

I have spoke with the developer on this and he hopes to have this feature implemented in the next 2-3 weeks if no other urgent issues come up.

The only thing about this is it will not be 100% accurate for example when a new player comes to the table or when a player leaves the table apart from that it will work.

I will keep you updated :)

predator5k1
08-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Great, i play zoom so it should be fine cause there is almost always fixed number of players, correct?

sideshow
08-21-2013, 06:56 PM
It should but im not sure what is needed for this to work :) but once it is fixed ill ask the developer about that.

Andrejxxx
08-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon, sorry for bad english. Use TN2, preset bets often do not work correctly in tournaments do rise to 3,5 BB, and it is necessary to 2,5 BB, go into the filter eliminates a comma, and then insert it again, and then they put up the correct rate, the program does not take into account when limper bets it is perebevaet bets placed hotkeys (all-in) on a prescribed preset bets, it delivers great difficulties, yet I use the Table in foreground but the rates do not always work automatically! TN 2.2.34.0 version of the play on FTP
Sincerely, Andrew!

sideshow
08-24-2013, 12:35 PM
There is currently a known issue on FTP preflop where Limpers are not recognized and TN thinks its a 3bet we are working on this and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible

joppiesaus
08-25-2013, 11:28 AM
3betting still doesnt work in FTP.it just sets the numpad to 2.05bb ( the openraise sizing that i happen to use ).
it doesnt recognize opponents raising.
also my postflop betsizes are set to 0 % on every street, yet TN2 sets the betsizing numpad to potsize raises postflop whenever i face a bet.
version 2.2.38.0, i had this problem with every build so far.

sideshow
08-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

joppiesaus
08-25-2013, 11:57 AM

here are the 3 files,
i obv run ftp as admin, same for tn2, everythign works fine on Ps.com and ps.fr

thanks for helping out.
as u can see the debug file gives a million lines per second, i dont know if its supposed to be like that.

Rocks_strato
08-26-2013, 03:59 AM
have a standart size of OR in diferent position (UTG/MP 3bbs) CO 2.5bbs etc.... is very important in my opinion

sideshow
08-26-2013, 08:04 AM

here are the 3 files,
i obv run ftp as admin, same for tn2, everythign works fine on Ps.com and ps.fr

thanks for helping out.
as u can see the debug file gives a million lines per second, i dont know if its supposed to be like that.

Does this issue only occur preflop?

sideshow
08-26-2013, 08:05 AM
have a standart size of OR in diferent position (UTG/MP 3bbs) CO 2.5bbs etc.... is very important in my opinion

Yes we understand and this has being written up and sent to the developers if you wish to be notified when it is resolved please PM me your email address

joppiesaus
08-28-2013, 03:43 AM
Does this issue only occur preflop?

my postflop betsings are set to 0 % as you can see so i wouldnt really know.

I will play around with that, even though my postflop sizing are set to 0 % ,TN2 always sets my bet amount to pot on flop/turn/ruver

nothing
08-28-2013, 06:04 AM

i update to latest version 2.2.42.0 and for some weird reason the tn2 takes the preflop 3bet size as my preflop size in un opened pots.
Same thing happens when my filter is also on , Always .
I have tried and changed the preflop 3bet size and it change in pokerstars client . Also i tried to let only 3bb on the preflop column nothing happened.

nothing
08-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Nevermind , found the solution . Everything seems to work fine now

sideshow
08-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

GrimTheCat
11-20-2013, 09:16 AM
pls make this happen:

if position != bu && limper==0 ---> 3bb
if position == bu && limper==0 ---> 2bb
if position != sb && position != bb && limper>0 ---> 3bb+1*limper
if position ==blinds && limper>0 ---> 4bb+1*limper

sideshow
11-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Hi GrimTheCat

This feature has already being put forward to the developers and written up, the latest ticket on this is HM-6888 if you wish to be notified please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-6888 is resolved

Deco
02-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi,

I'd like a filter for preset bets based on stacksize in big blinds. This is very useful for cash players who mix shortstacking at higher levels and fullstacking at lower.

Any chance you could do this for effective stack size? I'm not a shortstacker but would like to alter my sizing vs them.

The stack size of the preflop raiser when 3betting or the BB when opening the SB can be used to achieve this. It wouldn't be possible to do this for any open other than the SB but to the best of my knowledge fullstackers don't adjust in these spots.

Deco
02-08-2014, 04:32 PM
In position/Out of position filters would also be nice. :)

sideshow
02-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Any chance you could do this for effective stack size? I'm not a shortstacker but would like to alter my sizing vs them.

The stack size of the preflop raiser when 3betting or the BB when opening the SB can be used to achieve this. It wouldn't be possible to do this for any open other than the SB but to the best of my knowledge fullstackers don't adjust in these spots.

Hi,

We have already asked the developers this and have written up a feature request, the latest ticket on this is HM-7919 if you wish to be notified of when it is resolved please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7919 us resolved"

sideshow
02-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Hi,

This is in very early beta but you can have this if you want, update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.175.msi

Go to the experimental tab > enable positional betting.

Then when you are in the betting tab > click on the filter icon > and you will see Positional betting, this currently only works on PS but again it is in very early beta.