PDA

View Full Version : Won't import CAP games

Derksta
01-05-2011, 11:13 PM
I downloaded HM for CAP games. When it didn't work I spent hours trying to figure out why. Eventually I tried another type of table. It worked there but it still didn't import CAP game hands.

netsrak
01-06-2011, 04:36 AM
I think the hands are imported but they are not displayed.
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Derksta
01-06-2011, 02:50 PM
No... It says import error. Every time CAP game 'imports' it adds one to the import error and every time a non-CAP game comes in it does just fine.

netsrak
01-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Which HM Version are you using?
Please update to our latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

penslinger
01-08-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm also experiencing this issue. I've been using HEM for a while now with no problems, but in today's session I'm playing my first cap game.. and none of my hands from that game are being displayed in my 'Sessions' area.

The HUD isn't displaying compiled stats either, although it is displaying session stats.. Odd.

I'm using the latest version of HEM.

netsrak
01-09-2011, 06:49 AM
I think the hands are imported but they are not displayed.
Please clear your filters (Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

penslinger, this should help

penslinger
01-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Thank you, nestrak - that worked. I saw your suggestion previously, but didn't know what it meant to clear the filters. I just noticed that button there now. :)

Derksta
01-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Updating to the new version of HM helped me (thanks)... I downloaded it in September but just recently bought it. I didn't connect the dots that I still have the old version.