PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Fullring Problems

Whirlaway
01-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Vista, HEM 1.11.05a, BHG 1.15

I just played PLO 9-max at Bodog.

1. The table was full and the stats for the three players in the upper right quadrant of the table were in the wrong places. It was not the familiar situation where stats are offset from the correct seat because HEM doesn't know where Hero is seated. They were scrambled and one set of stats was in a place where there should never be stats at all.

Investigation revealed that the Table Manager window showed this table as having "9/10 (2 short)" players.

There are no 10-man PLO tables at Bodog.

2. Later on the table became short with mostly the upper right seats being empty. Several stat placements seemed strange. I was too focused on playing to take exact notes of the problems. Then I saw that two copies of the middle-left player's stats were displayed. One was in approximately the correct place and the other was a couple inches below and to the right.

I became fed up and turned the Table Manager off-and-on.

3. The table stats reappeared in complete different places including some in the upper right region where no one was sitting. Table Manager now showed this to be a 6/6 table.

I checked the HH file produced by BHG several times. The file was updating regularly and the HHs looked perfect. The seat numbers listed in the HH during the spurious 6-max mode were 1,2,3,7,8, and 9.

The table name followed the usual Bodog convention that 6-max tables end in "(max 6)" and fullring tables don't. This was a fullring table and there was no suffix.

IIRC Bodog sometimes used this particular table name for 10-max LHE. I don't know if they still do. It wasn't present in the LHE lobby when I checked.

netsrak
01-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Please try again with 1.11.05e: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Whirlaway
01-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Vista, HEM 1.11.05a, BHG 1.15
Taking another look I see that I already have HEM 1.11.05e but I copied the version number from the Table Manager window which says 1.11.05a.

I just downloaded 1.11.05e again from the link you gave and installed it. It's not the same 1.11.05e installation file I downloaded last time. Now both HEM and Table Manager say 1.11.05e.

Was the first 1.11.05e built incorrectly? Is that the likely cause of my problems? Or should I expect more trouble the next time I play fullring?

netsrak
01-06-2011, 09:44 AM
the first 1.11.05e build was indeed buggy but as far as i know not for Bodog.

Your handgrabber is uptodate?

Whirlaway
01-06-2011, 08:54 PM
BHG is up-to-date. The HHs it produces look good.

I am sitting at the same table as yesterday with my freshly updated HEM 1.11.05e.

The Table Manager window consistently displays this as 9-max table as N/10 players, where N is the actual number of seated players.

1. I sit down in the bottom seat (#5) so that no rotation was necessary to move me to the bottom. The players in seats 1-3 had stats in the wrong places. This is probably because I moved (reconfigured) them last night while I was playing to put them with the correct players.

I move the stats for players 1-3 into their proper places and make everything look nice.

2. I leave the table and sit down again in seat #1. Wait for a complete deal to be played so that BHG can record my position. HEM spins the stats around to reflect that I (seat #1) am at the bottom.

The player to my immediate right (relative seat #4) has no stats. His stats are displayed at seat #3. The stats for the player in seat #3 are at seat #2. The stats for the player in seat #2 are at seat #1. The stats for the player in seat #1 are also at seat #1, sort of but not precisely underneath the stats for player #2. The stats for seats 6-9 are perfect. I never display my own stats (#5) so they are not anywhere.

netsrak
01-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Does it work when you manually change the table size in the table manager (by right click on the table name in the table manager) ?