PDA

View Full Version : Multi table tournaments

Jaybear
01-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Do HM keep accurate results for multi table sngs? I was wondering how close the winnings that are showing up in my results are accurate. Do I have to go to each tournament and correct the info manually? Or is there a way to set HM up to record the results so that I have accurate stats to rely on?

From what I remember HM only keeps track of single table sng's.

Patvs
01-05-2011, 10:23 PM
HM can only calculate (and display) "Luck Adjusted Winnings' for STTs.

But HM should have no problem correctly displaying winnings/buyin info/finish position, etc of MTTs.

On which site do you play these MTTs? (they are regular tournies... not freerolls, or special tournaments?)

Jaybear
01-06-2011, 01:05 PM
HM can only calculate (and display) "Luck Adjusted Winnings' for STTs.

But HM should have no problem correctly displaying winnings/buyin info/finish position, etc of MTTs.

On which site do you play these MTTs? (they are regular tournies... not freerolls, or special tournaments?)

I play on Poker Stars and they are regular MTTs and Multi table SNGs. The Results tab generally only show the top 10 spots. If I am playing a game where the top 18 gets paid does it record that result or does HM only record the top 10 places and if it does record past the top 10 places where do you go to see that info?

Patvs
01-06-2011, 08:05 PM
In the past, for PokerStars you had to manually request the tourney summaries.
(Stars didn't write any results information to the handhistory)

Their new system did introduce separate tourney summary files.
In the PokerStars lobby: click Options--> Tournament Summary Options-->
Turn on: Save My Tournament Summaries

Add that folder as a auto import folder in HM

(the old system was: PokerStars lobby--> REQUESTS--> Tournament history--> import the email that Stars would sent you)