PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Tilt Breaker license code,help plz~

freakybridge
05-20-2013, 04:50 AM
I bought my lifetime TB license code last week.
However i didn't notice code mail was filted by my spam box, Until I founld it this morning.
When i put in the code for my tb lifetime license, however, it reminds me like this:112781

How did this could happen? Could u help me to fix this?
i've written to sales@tiltbreaker - still no answer...need help please
Very Appreciate!

Tilt Breaker
05-21-2013, 10:23 AM
I bought my lifetime TB license code last week.
However i didn't notice code mail was filted by my spam box, Until I founld it this morning.
When i put in the code for my tb lifetime license, however, it reminds me like this:112781

How did this could happen? Could u help me to fix this?
i've written to sales@tiltbreaker - still no answer...need help please
Very Appreciate!

For anyone else reading, this issue has been resolved. Something with his internet connection was preventing TB from contacting our servers, so he used a mobile hotspot as an alternate internet connection and was able to validate.

best,
Adam

pawlas
11-11-2013, 05:42 AM
For anyone else reading, this issue has been resolved. Something with his internet connection was preventing TB from contacting our servers, so he used a mobile hotspot as an alternate internet connection and was able to validate.

best,
Adam

Hello,
I have same problem with this.. Please can you help me?.. I have no choise to switch internet conection. What should I do? Thanks

Tilt Breaker
11-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Hi Pawlas,

This happens when something is keeping TB from connecting to our server to validate the license. Please try the following:

-Install TB as an Administrator.
- Add "Rundll32.exe" and "Rundll64.exe" to all firewalls and antivirus.
- Add "Rundll32.exe" and "Rundll64.exe" Windows Defender.
- Turn off Proxy settings.
1.Open control panel
2.Go to network and Internet - internet options
3.Click connections
4.Click LAN Settings
5.Uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
6. click ok

If you use Firefox , click the options, go to options - advanced - connection settings.
- Click no proxy.
- Click OK

Let me know how it goes,
Adam

Tilt Breaker
11-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Hello,
I have same problem with this.. Please can you help me?.. I have no choise to switch internet conection. What should I do? Thanks

Hi Pawlas,

This happens when something is keeping TB from connecting to our server to validate the license. Please try the following:

-Install TB as an Administrator.
- Add "Rundll32.exe" and "Rundll64.exe" to all firewalls and antivirus.
- Add "Rundll32.exe" and "Rundll64.exe" Windows Defender.
- Turn off Proxy settings.
1.Open control panel
2.Go to network and Internet - internet options
3.Click connections
4.Click LAN Settings
5.Uncheck "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
6. click ok

If you use Firefox , click the options, go to options - advanced - connection settings.
- Click no proxy.
- Click OK

Let me know how it goes,
Adam

Oh, nevermind; I just saw your 2p2 post. You just need to use the code I sent today from Tilt Breaker Sales.

Best,
Adam