PDA

View Full Version : Problem with auto-accept waiting list in partypoker

Moke
05-19-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm having quite trouble with the auto-accept waiting list option in partypoker. I play in all the three poker rooms that tn2 supports simultaneously. While auto-accepting waiting list seats is quite useful for me in pokerstars and fulltilt, in partypoker is a complete pain:

In stars or fulltilt, after accepting a waiting list seat the table opens, and if you close it you lose your reserved seat, so you don't get prompted anymore about that table. However, if you close the table in partypoker after the seat being accepted, you don't lose your reserved seat, so the lobby will prompt again if you want to seat in that table in a while. Since tn2 is accepting it automatically, the table will open repeatedly each time you close it until the time reservation of your seat (2 minutes) expires. The only way to stop it prompting is not accepting the waiting list seat.

This makes auto-accepting waiting list seats in party quite useless and a real pain, though I would like to keep auto-accepting seats in stars and fulltilt. Could you isolate the party option so it became possible to accept waiting list seats in stars and fulltilt but not in party?

Sarek
05-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Thank you for informing, I will try to reproduce this a bit later.

Sarek
05-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Please specify steps to reproduce on Party.
What to do exactly?
1) Click Join Waitlist when table is full
2) ...
3) ...

Moke
05-20-2013, 01:54 PM
1) Click Join Waitlist when table is full
2) Wait until people leave the table and is your turn to enter it
3) A dialog will prompt asking you if you want to accept the seat. If you click on "yes", the table will open and you will be offered to choose a reserved seat. If you close the table without picking a seat, the same dialog will prompt again in a while asking you again if you want to accept the seat (the only difference will be the reservation time, that will have go down). The only way to avoid the dialog prompting before the reservation time goes out is clicking on "no", what you can't do if tn2 is auto-clicking "yes".

I hope I have made it clear.

Sarek
05-21-2013, 05:52 AM
Yes, is clear. But I can't get this effect:
"If you click on "yes", the table will open and you will be offered to choose a reserved seat."
TN2 seats me in a chair immediatelly.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8618/anno001.gif

Moke
05-21-2013, 11:14 AM
That is because you have "Automatically take a seat" checked. Uncheck it and you will get that effect.

I like to have "Automatically accept waitlist seats" checked in stars/fulltilt because it handles the waitlist window, that is an annoyance to me. However, I can't have the "Automatically take a seat" checked because I use to be in a ton of waitlists and I would get mad if I get seated in every table.

Sarek
05-21-2013, 05:30 PM
I got that effect.
HM-6929 TN2: Wrong behavior when dealing with autowaitlists on Party
I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Moke
05-28-2013, 10:23 AM
I am still having this problem. Have you tried to fixed it in one of the updates you have released?

Sarek
05-28-2013, 01:47 PM
As I told you in another thread, IF your email is in ticket - and it is there - just wait for notification.