PDA

View Full Version : Bug: auto close single "OK" popups

Moke
05-19-2013, 07:25 PM
This option isn't working in the current version of TN2. Tableninja is closing automatically every single "OK" popup, no matter if the option is ticked or not.

Another user is reporting in the last paragraph here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/409471-bug-automatically-close-single-ok-popup-works-while-off-closing-tables-while-seated.html#post1844421

Please fix it.

Sarek
05-20-2013, 04:52 AM
Can not reproduce, when I disabeв this option in TN - it do not clicks on OK.
I have written up request for not handling "close table" MsgBoxes.
HM-6911
I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Moke
05-28-2013, 10:24 AM
I am still having this problem. Have you tried to fixed it in one of the updates you have released?

Sarek
05-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Current status of that ticket = Open, unresolved.
Since your email address alrerady is there - please just wait for email with notifying, it will be sent automatically when closing ticket.

mccatnip
06-06-2013, 09:17 PM
could you also add me to the list, its happening to me regardless of me ticking the auto close single "ok" popups option. its most easily noticeable when you go into the stars cashier and check your stellar progress as it keeps auto closing and i'm just mashing it to see the image overlay for now (ghetto fix)

sideshow
06-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Hi,

Please PM me your email and i will add you to the ticket.

Thanks