PDA

View Full Version : Tracks Hands but does not show graph...helpless!!!

hake110
05-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello,

2 days ago my computer crashed, and i had to reinstall all programs.

my pokerstars version went from the old one to the eu., i guess just a change of folder names.

when i try to auto detect there weren't any pokerstars folder shown and also couldn't import them...so i got the folder address by myself and it worked.
it was tracking all cash-games and also showing the graphs.

now comes my problem, it does work on cash but not on sngs and tournaments. i also connected the tourney folder with my hud, but does track the hands and safes them i also can review them, but i dont get to see any graphs!
also all ther with ev. etc.

so thats all fine, but when i go to results there is just nothing, i put in my stars name which got detected directly to show off my results, but i dont get to see the tourneys i played...its just empty.

i followed all instructions, hidden folders are shown, i imported tourney folder so as hand folder but its not working.
i been using hud for nearly 3 years now...i never had anything like this. but anyway.

i tryed it on 3 different computers and none were showing mtt or sngs result...

what have i done wrong, or what do i have to change???

fozzy71
05-19-2013, 06:02 PM
I already replied to your duplicate post on 2+2 but you didn't specify if you were using HM1 or HM2 so I assumed it was HM2. Now you have posted in the HM1 forum so I am assuming you need instructions for HM1?

Please update to the latest version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/406751-ftp-update-2.html#post1839451

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files) to 2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

hake110
05-19-2013, 07:12 PM
hello,

thank you for your answer, but i think you misunderstood me, i installed everything normally and was just trying to play, i wasn't trying yet to import any old databases or hand histories.

I was setting my manager up due cashgame and expected everything to be fine.
i was starting off with multitable tournaments the other day and it was tracking the hands on the screen and reports about the actual player as well.

but when i was about to check my graph and listing of games i am playing right now i could not find any.
it says 0, normally i had all my games listed up directly....

there was no graph or game listings from the games i played due testing reasons...hands were tracked but no graphs.
i wasn't planning on importing the old data since i get my hands together pretty quickly.

so my new games i am playing are not shown off, whether in a graph or in the list what buy in. rake. etc.

is this still the instruction i should follow to fix this or does it have any other reason because i don't plan on importing any old data, i simply want the new games i am going to play shown in graph and a listing about the game details again.

hake110
05-19-2013, 07:16 PM
oh and yes it is Holdem Manager 1. thank you for your help!

fozzy71
05-19-2013, 07:21 PM
Follow all of those instructions and just skip over the step(s) of importing old hands.

hake110
05-22-2013, 08:12 AM
hello,

i set up a new database and upgraded to the link you said i should, and it does show the graph again.
i also imported my hands from 2013 it didn't get in all but its alright, but what it does now is not tracking all my played tournaments, some are missing in the list, some shown as lost when i am actually still playing and some are incomplete when i lost.....

fozzy71
05-22-2013, 10:30 AM
hello,

i set up a new database and upgraded to the link you said i should, and it does show the graph again.
i also imported my hands from 2013 it didn't get in all but its alright, but what it does now is not tracking all my played tournaments, some are missing in the list, some shown as lost when i am actually still playing and some are incomplete when i lost.....

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+

hake110
05-22-2013, 10:40 AM
no, i was not talking about the old hands, it just doesn't track correctly anymore, i played a session of 16 multi-table tournaments last night, 2 were not even tracked, right when i was in one tournament and another one ended it said the one ended i was still playing and tracked a minus of 22$ instead of 55$, today i played 5 mtts so far and only one was tracked the other 4 were incomplete....

i don't want to import anymore hands just get my new games tracked correctly.

fozzy71
05-22-2013, 01:22 PM
no, i was not talking about the old hands, it just doesn't track correctly anymore, i played a session of 16 multi-table tournaments last night, 2 were not even tracked, right when i was in one tournament and another one ended it said the one ended i was still playing and tracked a minus of 22$ instead of 55$, today i played 5 mtts so far and only one was tracked the other 4 were incomplete....

i don't want to import anymore hands just get my new games tracked correctly.

You need to make sure the client is saving tourney summaries in addition to hand histories:

.... Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories (HH files) and tournament summaries (TS files), with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).