PDA

View Full Version : Missing 150k hands after upgrading to Omaha

russiancarl
01-05-2011, 08:22 AM
I upgraded my Small Stakes Hold 'Em to add Omaha Small Stakes and now none of my hands show up in reports. It still lists them as being there under my name but reports tab does not show any of the details, nor does any other tab.

This happened to me a few months ago when I transferred my db to another computer for vacation and back again. I am not sure how that was fixed exactly... I tried all the suggestions in that last thread but even importing the hands and creating new db's didn't help this time. So here is exactly what I did...

First, I tried upgrading to the latest Hold 'em Manager version 1.11.05e and upgraded to PostgreSQL 9.0.2. I then tried to reimport all the hands that were saved in the archived folder to a new database. It was looking good as some 150k+ hands were added, but when I went to view the reports tab the only hands that I could see were the ones from this month that hadn't been sent to archive folders. And not only that, but I could only see the Omaha hands I played and not the No Limit.

After that I moved the archived hand histories to a different part of the hard drive and tried to reimport from a few of the different dates. No errors or anything but I can't see these hands, only the ones not archived.

What gives? I tried to add in some old old hand histories from before 2008 and those all loaded correctly. Ran the reindexing command from pgAdmin to no effect.

I am so frustrated. I hate spending $40 and getting a headache in return. It took several weeks for this problem to be fixed last time and I just can't live without my HEM.

Thx for the help.

fozzy71
01-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Is your new code a SOM or SM2 code? The first one is omaha only and the 2nd one is holdem/omaha. If you received a SOM code instead of a SM2 code you wont be able to see your holdem hands, even though they are in the database.

If that is the case, please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. They will need to combine your individual SMS and SOM codes into a single SM2 code.

russiancarl
01-05-2011, 05:18 PM
It is an SM2- code. I don't get what the deal is at all. I still can't fix this. There has to be something quick and easy that I am missing and you guys can help with?

Plus, why would it only show the omaha hands I played over the last 2 days? I have been playing it for a while and those hands don't show up at all.

Is there a dedicated tech support area or hotline? I want to get this fixed ASAP

russiancarl
01-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Ok so I am trying to reinstall it now. I uninstalled using CCleaner and cleaned up registry files and restarted. Then, I noticed a lot of old files left over in the directory where it was installed so i moved it to a different area in case I needed to save it. I clicked to install in same path as the old one and got errors that some files were already installed and to run update.

So I ran the update and accidentally installed it on the C:\ root and it is no longer showing up in add / remove programs in control panel. It isn't showing up on CCleaner or Revo Uninstaller either. I tried restoring the registry changes I made but nada.

Don't want to just up and delete it, especially since if I try to install again I will most likely run into the same problem. Omg so frustrated. Help?

Patvs
01-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Did you try to create a NEW empty database and reimport the hands?

Next to the FILTER window is ALL GAMES selected (instead of just Holdem)

Also click CLEAR (in the FILTER button)