PDA

View Full Version : HEM keeps reimporting all my hands

joelmate
01-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi,
I just imported 1mil hands from a folder on my desktop. i left it for a few hours until it finished. now when i reopen hem and start importing my current session, it starts importing all the hands i just imported earlier and of course they are all duplicates. i have looked at all the folders and made sure its not importing from the folder on my desktop.
any reason as to why this is happening?
thanks for the help, sorry if this is really obvious and dumb

joelmate
01-05-2011, 07:52 AM
just let HEM import all the hands again, it finished and restarted doing it for a 3rd time...

fozzy71
01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
It sounds like you added the folder to your auto import list instead of manually importing, or you have created an archive/import folder loop. Auto Import is for live play only so you can see the HUD. Import From Folder/File is for bulk imports.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Warning: You have XXX Hand History Files in your Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/119/Warning:+You+have+XXX+Hand+History+Files+in+your+A uto+Import+Folders)

The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

joelmate
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
thanks for the reply.
what files should i move though? i moved the 1mil HH folder into the archive folder and it seems to be still importing them all again

joelmate
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
think i have this issue fixed. i just deleted all the hh from my auto import folder for the day i imported them? lets hope this doesnt stuff anything up
thanks for the help

fozzy71
01-06-2011, 10:47 AM
If you continue to have issues, attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.