PDA

View Full Version : Help...Many bugs and TN2 30-day trial done after only 3 days?

Bastiat
05-18-2013, 07:19 PM
I installed TableNinja 2 several days ago and have experienced many quirks. The first and most important to me is the fact that the 30-day trial stopped on me three days after I installed it. I tried to re-install it but it prompts me for a license key and doesn't start at all. Please help me get it going again.

Another huge issue that I had was that TN2 started sitting me out at all of my tourney tables (even though I have nothing setup to toggle this) and then the auto-"don't sit me out" would put me right back in (within a few seconds) and then would promptly sit me out again. Anyways, it resulted in some mucked hands and the issue stopped immediately after I exited TN2.

Another thing that does not work is advance fold for FTP but works fine on Stars. Also, I can't use the HEM2 on-table settings (the ones for the HUD...Default, Flop, etc. right on the table) because of some interference from TN2 and when I try to open these drop down boxes they close immediately but as soon as I exit TN2, the problem stops.

There is also an issue with the themes. I did your auto-import but you should allow users to customize them after import because my FTP theme imported incorrectly. It says that I am using the classic theme on FTP when actually I have it set to racetrack and I have no idea how to change it. Maybe this is contributing to the fact that my advance fold does not work on FTP.

Finally, I am guessing my TN settings were imported but there were some setup in TN2 by default that I don't use (absolutely, positively) in the original TN. One was some percentage bet with control-9 (which is the default to tile in Stars and it worked just fine but then it stopped working when I ran TN2 because it was setup for this %-age bet or whatever). Also, there was some unusual toggle setup to the number 1 which definitely was not setup previously. Thanks.

Bastiat
05-18-2013, 07:25 PM
OK, just found the 2.1.8.0 update and I installed that and it fixed my 30-day trial issue. Not sure about the other issues though. When I just hit the Updates icon in TN2, it does not have 2.1.8.0 listed. Are you going to go to automatic updates like with TN1? I really hope so because maybe I would not have even had this issue if there were automatic updates. Thanks again.

Sarek
05-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Please go to Updates tab in TN2 and at the bottom you can set how to deal with two types of updates.
And even can press a button to get latest version manually.

Bastiat
05-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks, what about all the other problems though (and there are lots of them that I listed)? Also, another issue that I had...I was playing on Stars and had some FTP tables pop up, my hotkeys stopped working but once I restarted TableNinja 2, they started working again. I really think that this product should be in beta testing still.

sideshow
05-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Another huge issue that I had was that TN2 started sitting me out at all of my tourney tables (even though I have nothing setup to toggle this) and then the auto-"don't sit me out" would put me right back in (within a few seconds) and then would promptly sit me out again. Anyways, it resulted in some mucked hands and the issue stopped immediately after I exited TN2.

Another thing that does not work is advance fold for FTP but works fine on Stars. Also, I can't use the HEM2 on-table settings (the ones for the HUD...Default, Flop, etc. right on the table) because of some interference from TN2 and when I try to open these drop down boxes they close immediately but as soon as I exit TN2, the problem stops.

There is also an issue with the themes. I did your auto-import but you should allow users to customize them after import because my FTP theme imported incorrectly. It says that I am using the classic theme on FTP when actually I have it set to racetrack and I have no idea how to change it. Maybe this is contributing to the fact that my advance fold does not work on FTP.

Finally, I am guessing my TN settings were imported but there were some setup in TN2 by default that I don't use (absolutely, positively) in the original TN. One was some percentage bet with control-9 (which is the default to tile in Stars and it worked just fine but then it stopped working when I ran TN2 because it was setup for this %-age bet or whatever). Also, there was some unusual toggle setup to the number 1 which definitely was not setup previously. Thanks.

For the first two issues can you reproduce and send us the log files

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

This is a a known issue HM-6813 FTP table layout recognized wrong on setup tab please PM me your email address and i will add you to the ticket number so once it is resolved we will email you and let you know.

For the last issue we are working on this and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.

Thanks