PDA

View Full Version : First test report

Sati
01-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Hi,
iīm testing table ninja FT right now for some days and the decision to buy it is already done. The tool overall helps a lot when you are multitabling.

I figured out just only one bug for the default betsizing. It happens a view times that just only 0.63USD or such a similar weird amount is selected by table ninja (usual iīm playing NL100). I didnīt found the reason for it up to now and i canīt reproduce this bug but. As said it happens just only in verly limited cases and at the next hand usually it working fine again. Iīll try to figure out if some actions done by myself causes this problems or if itīs the software.
Beside that itīs just only when i strike some activated hotkeys and the mouse pointer isnīt on top of a table an error message occurs on the table ninja icon but with no further impact.

At least beside my wish for a hotkey for tile table function i would like to place here another suggestion to split up the preflop betsizes based on the position iīm on the table if this would be possible (e.g. UTG 3.5x and BU 2.5 or 3x)

thx
sati

Fool
01-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be sure to pass them on to the developers. The betsizing problem will likely show up in your logs. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm).

Sati
01-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi, i attached the requested files. Hope you find the related infos to fix this bug
As said, it happens sometimes that the pot size bet is about 0.67USD or similar to such weird amount and not according to the 2/3 seting in the FT Ninja setting.
May you can delete the attached files after review.
thx
Best regards
Sati

Fool
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Everything appears to be configured correctly but the logs do show examples of problems scraping the pot. It might just be some lag slowing the process down. First try disabling UAC according to the following instructions:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Windows 7) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/30/Turning+Off+UAC+(Windows+7))

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/Turning+Off+UAC+(Vista))

Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Then choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

Sati
01-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Hi Fool,
i checked all recommended settings but there was nothing to do. In the visual effect pop up every icon was selected and the user account control is off as needed by HM also. Anyway iīll try to figure out what causes this problem to reproduce it.
kr

Fool
01-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer and see what I can do.