PDA

View Full Version : TN2 Sensai not working

poporella
05-18-2013, 01:23 PM
i have hyper simple theme with black background.

when i want to save the Ps SNG filters, it says "The PokerStars application for this filter is not running."

And Sensei after starting doesnt register me in any SNG

------------------------------------

Table aside is not working + i dont even know how to place the other table positions, like it was possible in TN 1.
Why the hell you stop supporting TN1. Its runnig good, its a hell of a program.
Its the same with HM2 though i purchased it, i am still using HM1 it is still just the way better program. At least for tournament players (HM2 cant even match by in and tournament when importing). Dont mess it up with table ninja like you did with holdem manager.

----------------------------------------------
+ regarding the complaint thread i agree $80/year would be a fair price for the standard version with up to 20 or 30 tables running. I mean the SNG scene is drying out, from what playerpool you wanna get the increase in pricing?

Games ar drying, but the cost to play poker professionally are increasing, does this make any sense?

poporella
05-18-2013, 02:14 PM
The problem is as i see it. I use Ps EU client. But the sensei only recognizes my EU client when i use COM client in the sensei tab.
But then it still doesnt load any games. But at least i dont get the message "the apllication is not running for that filter"

Sarek
05-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Yes, cause is in EU \ COM
Please show a screenshot of TN2 - Setup tab
are there all sites you play in enabled?
Are paths to HH folders set?

Table aside: in latest Tn2 builds you can create up to 10 slots for Aside - and set hotkeys to move a table to specific slot.

poporella
05-18-2013, 02:56 PM
I have EU client enabled. I also had EU and COM cleint enabled but this didnt changed anytging.

Sarek
05-18-2013, 03:01 PM
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please add to email both these screenshots
AND a screen of your desktop with Stars lobby.

power
05-18-2013, 03:41 PM
I have that same SNG Sensei problem and I looked at log files. There were some errors like this:

ERROR TNv1.PokerStars.Util - Could not find PS user.ini at C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Pokerstars\user.ini / C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Pokerstars
ERROR TNv1.PokerStars.Util - Could not find PS language, bad ini path C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Pokerstars\user.ini
INFO TNv1.PokerStars.TableSensei - PS C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe has theme Error/Error
ERROR TNv1.PokerStars.Util - Could not find PS user.ini at C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Pokerstars\user.ini

Those AppData paths should have "Pokerstars.EU" not "Pokerstars". I don't know what causes that "theme Error/Error".

Sensei has problems if search is set to Pokerstars.EU:

FATAL TNCommon.enum_windows - Can't get children for 263628
ERROR TNCommon.ui_notifications - Notification: The PokerStars application for this filter is not running.
ERROR tableninja2.MainForm - SNG: The PokerStars application for this filter is not running.

But when its set to Pokerstars.COM it seems to get the filter. Doesn't register to any tournaments, though.:

INFO TNv1.PokerStars.SNGSearcher_v2 - SNG: detected popup for ps_com
INFO TNv1.PokerStars.SNGSearcher_v2 - SNG 0/$7 9-max HT/ps_com saving combos...

Sarek
05-19-2013, 02:52 AM
Please update to the build 2.1.11, it contains fix for this
* PS : correctly recognize PS.eu if installed over the previous PS.com

poporella
05-19-2013, 01:24 PM
THe registration is working now and tried the software the first time.

Neither any auto bet was working nore the TOI-pop-up, nor the table set aside function....

i am going back to use AHK scripts if TN1 is going to be disabled and TN2 is going to be a problem as HEM 2.

adurnin
05-20-2013, 07:34 PM
sng sensei only seems to work when it feels like it for me. very dissapointing, please insert a test button before fixing . and it does need fixing. it works perfectly on TN1

Sarek
05-21-2013, 04:56 AM
No need for test button - just press Save before you start Sensei.

poporella
05-27-2013, 06:52 AM
Hey Sensei still not working with the latest uipdate 2.121... did everything what was recommended in here.

If its not going to be working during the next 2 weeks i am stepping back from my order.

sideshow
05-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Hi,

Maybe we can setup a quick team viewer session to see what is happening and gather more information for the developer. Please email support@tableninja.com and a link to this forum thread and you forum name.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

The World Clock - Search Results (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=columbus%2C+oh) This link will help you convert your time.

Download this version of Team viewer if you download any other version other than version 5 we won't be able to connect http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.

Thanks