PDA

View Full Version : Table Control Mode - Manually/Cycled

nuggett
05-18-2013, 10:40 AM
in TN1 under 'Table Control' tab you had a 'Manually Cycled/Clicked' as a table control mode, am I missing it or can it be added?????

Automatically jumping other tables will cause many "mis-clicks" for me, so I like to use Manually Cycled/Clicked and use a hot key to 'Cycle to "First In Line" Table'

nuggett
05-18-2013, 11:13 AM
the cycling hotkeys don't work either, it wont let me cycle forward/backward whenever I want properly either?

Sarek
05-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Hot keys - Table control - Cycling
has 3 hotkeys:
Cycle amongst active tables
Cycle forward
Cycle backward

If they work wrong - Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@alxsoftware.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

nuggett
05-19-2013, 04:54 AM
Hi Sarek,

My main point is TN1 had an option under 'Table Control' tab for 'Manually Cycled/Clicked' , but it's not there as an option, so it always jumps automatically to a table (with Table in foreground option) or table under mouse which is not what I want?

I only want to control it manually cycle/clicked with the 3 Cycle hot keys...

Sarek
05-20-2013, 05:20 AM
I created a ticket with request for
HM-6912 TN2: Add "Cycle to first in line" option - as it was in TN1
will be enough?
I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.