PDA

View Full Version : Use my own Hud instead of default...

Lucky_L
11-11-2008, 12:50 PM
I have problem using my own HUD layout, HEM uses the default HUD but I made my own hud layout and want to use it.. Is there a way to fix this?

Al1
11-11-2008, 01:23 PM
I have problem using my own HUD layout, HEM uses the default HUD but I made my own hud layout and want to use it.. Is there a way to fix this?

You have to uncheck littles boxes in the default HUD (NLHU, NL6max, tourneyFR...) and check it in your HUD.

HM automatically loads the correct HUD you have specified with those boxes for each type of table you play. If there is some conflicts (for ex: NLHU checked in multiple hud configuration), I believe it loads the "default" by... default lol.

Lucky_L
11-12-2008, 12:20 PM
I have removed all the "boxes", but still it loads the default and I have to start my own layout in the table manager window every time!!

Also I need help to add stats to the default_preflop pop up window, but the problem Is that you can not add some of the stats that are only available for the default main popup. So how do I take a stat from the default main popup and add it to the preflop default box? it seems impossible...

Al1
11-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Also I need help to add stats to the default_preflop pop up window, but the problem Is that you can not add some of the stats that are only available for the default main popup. So how do I take a stat from the default main popup and add it to the preflop default box? it seems impossible...

About this.

(First, be sure you have a recent version, 1.06.04 rc3)

That's very easy.

1) Go to "HUD Options => HUD Popup Configuration"

2) Here select the one you want to edit. (you can't edit it directly)
3) Click the "Clone Selected Popup" button and enter a name (wihtout space): ex: PersoPreflop

4) Now edit what you want on this new Popup (PersoPreflop). Save.

5) Go to the "HUD Options => Player Preferences"

6) Choose the stat where you will associate you new Popup (PersoPreflop)
Ex: VPIP

7) On the right, you have "Popup", select "PersoPreflop" and save.

Al1
11-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I have removed all the "boxes", but still it loads the default and I have to start my own layout in the table manager window every time!!

Ok, all is removed for the "default". But have check those boxes in your custom HUD after that (and save)?

Al1

morny
11-12-2008, 08:38 PM
edit...Ignore

Al1
11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Follow Alains instructions above but the popup you need to select is Sample (which is almost identical to the default) and clone that. Its not possible to edit the default one but when you clone the popup and lets say you call it Default2 the go to Hud Options Player Preferences and choose default 2 for the main popup dropdown list and now this will replace your default popup when you click in between the stats.

p.s the sample popup had an error as it displays text instead of the check raise stats so youll need to manually adjust them

I believe he was speaking about the default_preflop only :), no?

morny
11-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Ahh your right Alain sorry:o Not enough sleep last night:D ill delete my pervious post so i dont confuse everyone