PDA

View Full Version : TN2 license key not recognized

andressoprano
05-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Hi, I just purchased TN2, installed it on my two computers, but every time I tried to insert the license key it shows me a message saying "License activation failed. Would you like to try resuming your trial?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Andres

Faeinitus
05-18-2013, 04:34 AM
I have the same problem. I clicked 'No' on 'Resume trial' and TN2 started up. On the top of the program it says 'Active', so not sure if I'm in trial mode or proper mode. I closed down the program, started again and got the license problem again, but TN2 started like before. The third time I did this it did not ask me about license anymore and it says 'Active at the top'. Does that mean license worked?

I also cannot import my settings from TN1, as the program assumes that TN1 was installed on my C: drive, which it wasn't, and there is no way to browse to the correct folder. And Sensei doesn't work at all, although I've set it up just like I did in TN1. It just says 'Starting SNG Sensei...' and nothing happens. I have Aero, I run as administrator and TN1 always worked like a charm...

Going back to TN1 until this gets sorted out, right now not too happy with the humongous amounts of money you require.

Sarek
05-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Please uninstall TN2 and install again using fresh build setup.
Link to it always is the same
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe