PDA

View Full Version : HM2 is crazy after update

Homie
05-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Hello,

So today i have updated HM2 to latest version, and now crazy things started to happen.

At first, I can't delete any hands, i'm deleting them but they are still there. The second thing is that i don't see statistics when i'm at the table, HM2 is running (cause i see an icon at the table with "waiting for the hands") but i don't see any statistics and i don't understand why because i can see them in HM application in active session, the tables are detected either. Yesterday before uptade everything was perfect.

Thanks for help, and I apologize for my poor English.

Patvs
05-17-2013, 09:37 PM
On which site are you playing, on what type of tables?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/407161-full-tilt-poker-may-13th-update-alpha-release-feedback-thread-4.html#post1843071

Homie
05-18-2013, 06:17 AM
PokerStars, i play FR, SH and MTT. Ok so i did that :

"If you continue to have problems, please add this line:

<Key Name="HUDEnableDebugger" Value="True" />

To the general section in the holdemmanager.config file (open it using notepad, or notepad++) in

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\"

And it seems that everything is fine now. But i will test it later(for longer than 5 minutes) to be sure. Thank you :)

Homie
05-18-2013, 01:46 PM
So like I said earlier HUD is working now and i can delete hands but...... now i have next problem, the stats are not showing next to right player they are in different places i can move them to the right player of course but when i open next table it is the same situation but when i start to moving stats in one table stats in the other on are moving either ..... it is crazy, this update really spoiled my HM2.

I would really appreciate some advice on that:)

kwai
05-18-2013, 02:23 PM
My HM2 is not working after update. The problem is

C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA929.tmp.versi on.txt
C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBC8B.tmp.mdmp

Hope you can help, Patvs

Patvs
05-18-2013, 03:50 PM
@homie: re-check your seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUDOptions%7B47%7DSeatingPreferences

Or try creating a new empty database, and reimport your hands.

@kwai: what exactly is the issue with those files in your Windows' TEMP folder?
Do you get an error, or HM2 won't start? Email us your log file from the

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ folder

Homie
05-18-2013, 06:04 PM
I did both things but it's still the same.

Patvs
05-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Are you using seating preferences?
Setup the seating preferences. Only play on one table.

Move the HUD panels (right-click drag) to the proper positions if you need some adjustments.
If all HUD panels are positioned correctly, only then open a second table.

If that doesn't resolve it, can you post (or email) us a screenshot with two tables side by side, with the incorrect HUD panel positions.

Homie
05-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Yes, I'm using seating preferences. So i did what you said to do. I opened 1 table, then moved HUD panels to the proper positions, after that i opened second table and there was same situation..

That's how it looks when i open a table :

I placed panels in right positions:

That's how it looks when i opened second table with the first one fixed.

I think there is also still some problem with HUD statistics cause it never counts my first hand(it shows that i have played hand but doesn't show VPIP, PRF ....) It also always shows that other players have played 2 hands even if they didn't.

kwai
05-19-2013, 08:37 AM
I get a window saying holdem manager has stopped working and then another window saying files that help describe the problem.

C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBBD3.tmp.versi on.txt
C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCE0D.tmp.mdmp

Do you still want me to email you my log file? Which email address should I use?

fozzy71
05-19-2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, I'm using seating preferences. So i did what you said to do. I opened 1 table, then moved HUD panels to the proper positions, after that i opened second table and there was same situation..

That's how it looks when i open a table :

I placed panels in right positions:

That's how it looks when i opened second table with the first one fixed.

I think there is also still some problem with HUD statistics cause it never counts my first hand(it shows that i have played hand but doesn't show VPIP, PRF ....) It also always shows that other players have played 2 hands even if they didn't.

We pre-fetch up to 3 observed hands to the HUD before you have played any hands.

Disable the auto-center option in the pokerstars client as shown in the attachment below:

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1661/Backup+and+Reset+HUD+to+Default+HUD+to+troubleshoo t+HUD+or+Crashing+Issues

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
2) Open the HM2 > HUD Options > Displayed Stats menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK

Configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/32/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Seating+Preferences

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
2) Move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions.
3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

The easiest way to align the HUD once it is set in the poker client is to click the 'Settings' HUD on the table and use the Arrow Buttons (<< >>) to rotate your HUD where it belongs and then click the 'Set Seat' button and choose 'OK' to agree.

I get a window saying holdem manager has stopped working and then another window saying files that help describe the problem.

C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBBD3.tmp.versi on.txt
C:\Users\kwai\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCE0D.tmp.mdmp

Do you still want me to email you my log file? Which email address should I use?

Please send those files and the following log files via email:

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
- Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.
- Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
- Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

Please zip and email the logs, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Homie
05-20-2013, 06:16 AM
It's ok right now thank you :)

fozzy71
05-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Thank you for letting us know your problems are resolved. If the problems return or you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.