PDA

View Full Version : BUG: automatically close single OK popup- works while off-closing tables while seated

jorgearias
05-17-2013, 03:59 PM
I believe somewhere theres an option for single click closing tables. I dont know if this was a TN1 option or a pokerstars option, I cant seem to find it. What I do know is, that I tried it and didnt like it. I have it OFF.

Sometimes while playing a lot of tables, tables that Im waitlisted for will pop up. While closing those tables, sometimes I'll accidently click a table that I'm seated at. I like the extra saftey of the popup asking me If Im sure I want to leave, and giving me the option of OK or CANCEL. This has saved me from folding a hand where I have a lot of money invested in more than once.

(Though it is a tiny bit of a nuisance if Im sitting out and really do want to leave. Thats why I have "Close Target Table" binded to a hotkey.)

With TN2 open, if I click the X to close the table or if I click leave table, a popup will appear with 2 options; "OK" or "Cancel" this is not a single OK popup, and TN2 is clicking OK and closing tables. TN1 did not do this.

update - I un-ticked "Auto close single "OK" popups to turn this off. I tried sitting down in a reserved seat and it auto closed the popup saying I cant. I closed and restarted TN2, made sure this option was off, tested another reserved seat and its still closing single OK popups. I sat down at a table and X'd it. It auto clicked OK when I had the option of clicking cancel and closed the table.

sideshow
05-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with table TN2 please do the following

Reproduce the issue Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Also it is important you are running TN2 as adming, UAC is disabled and you are using an Aero based windows theme.

Thanks

Sarek
05-18-2013, 04:42 AM
TN2 already has this option
and it works with no additional clicks - closes table(s) immediatelly.
Hot keys -> Table control -> Close tables -> Target table (or All tables).

jorgearias
05-18-2013, 09:38 PM
TN2 already has this option
and it works with no additional clicks - closes table(s) immediatelly.
Hot keys -> Table control -> Close tables -> Target table (or All tables).
Did you even read my post? Seems like you only read the middle line.

I'm talking about when you click the X on the top right of the table to close it.. instead of having the safety of the popup giving you the option to click cancel or click OK, table ninja2 is automatically clicking OK and closing the table. I cant find anywhere to edit this feature. TN1 did not do this. I don't like it and I want it off.

Sarek
05-19-2013, 02:54 AM
So, you want TN2 to NOT do what it does now when table closes? Right?
Can I ask - for what? If you clicked on X - you definitelly decided to close that table.

jorgearias
05-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Correct. I want it to behave like TN1, or at least have the option.

Like I said in my original post, I play a lot of tables. I'm constantly joining waitlists and closing tables that popup but don't look good. I close a ton of tables. If I click X and im not seated, it closes. If I click X and I'm seated, I get a safety popup where I can click cancel instead of accidentally folding a hand I'm involved in.

Sarek
05-20-2013, 04:49 AM
Ok, request written up
HM-6911
I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.