PDA

View Full Version : HEm shows no winnings 4 tourneys played at ongame

hirnrotz
01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
i dont know why but the holdem manager only shows the how much buy ins i paid which place i made but sadly i cant see how much i won. i tried 2 find any options but wasnt able to fix this problem

Patvs
01-03-2011, 04:02 PM
You imported the hands into 1.11.05e??

Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com
that currently is wrongly categorized.

hirnrotz
01-03-2011, 05:55 PM
i have the latest version installed. i have this problem with all tourneys i played. they are around 500 so should i send u all hand histories?

The Minder
01-03-2011, 07:40 PM
how about moving this to the right forum.

Patvs
01-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Just sent one tourney handhistory of each specific buyin.

(and I'm moving this thread to the bugs forum)

hirnrotz
01-04-2011, 06:22 PM
where or how can i send the histories?

Patvs
01-04-2011, 06:40 PM
sent them to support@holdemmanager.com

Mention in the email what the buyin SHOULD be.

(and you can find the handhistories in your archive folder, default C:/HMArchive)

fozzy71
01-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Ongame started recording the buyin amounts a while back and we do record
that correctly, however these are all MTT's so you will need to manually
update the results. Ongame, like many other sites do not write enough detailed tournament summary info for us to calculate results automatically.

I believe Ongame may have started writing summaries, that you can request via email, but we dont have support added for them yet. If you can get detailed tournament summaries for individual tournament hand history files, please send them to us in support so we can try to add support in the future.

M0RGAN
01-19-2011, 03:22 PM
What about importing from Sharkscope Table?
Something like
"GameID Date (WJGMT) Type EntryFee Position Profit
S-2962-7675 19-Jan-11 18:43 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $3 8/30 -$3.30"

Or it can be by simple script converted into other form (profit+buy-in+fee=winnings). Can you show us, how exactly should .txt file look like to be correctly imported into HM?

hirnrotz
01-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Can you show us, how exactly should .txt file look like to be correctly imported into HM?

well, i dont know how i should be able to show you how the file has to look correctly. i will ask bwin after the hand histories after i played a tournament and sent the HH via email to you.

fozzy71
01-21-2011, 09:51 AM
What about importing from Sharkscope Table?
Something like
"GameID Date (WJGMT) Type EntryFee Position Profit
S-2962-7675 19-Jan-11 18:43 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $3 8/30 -$3.30"

Or it can be by simple script converted into other form (profit+buy-in+fee=winnings). Can you show us, how exactly should .txt file look like to be correctly imported into HM?

We can't import that. We can only provide support for original hand history files, in original formatting. We would like to provide support for their new email tournament summaries in the future but it is low priority right now.

well, i dont know how i should be able to show you how the file has to look correctly. i will ask bwin after the hand histories after i played a tournament and sent the HH via email to you.

Please make sure you send us the original hand history files from your computer AND the tournament summaries you request via email from their support.

M0RGAN
01-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Winnings + tournament size + my position + number of tables (MTT) is all I have to correct, when playing Ongame MTTs.
Everything else (tournament name, buy-in and fee, hands) is correct.

And these informations could be easily taken from Sharkscope and converted into any form.
Would it be so difficult to add import option with these informations, to fix tournament header? And tell us, how should such file exactly look like. Even from PS and other servers, where tournament summaries aren't correctly imported, would it be easy and great way, how to make my database of tournament winnings working automatically. And if HM just imports some "standardized" file; we could use any source of these, just converted into this standardized form.
Manually imput of 100 tournaments per day is boring and useless, if some script could do it instead of me :-)