PDA

View Full Version : TN 2 Fulltilt Hotkeys not working

Shippendales
05-17-2013, 10:54 AM
Hey Guys,

I have just installed the TN 2 beta and tried it out on FT. Unfortunately TN 2 hotkeys were not working at all. Has anyone else expierenced the same problem or might there be something I can do in order so solve it?

Cheers
Shippi

alexvieira
05-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey Guys,

I have just installed the TN 2 beta and tried it out on FT. Unfortunately TN 2 hotkeys were not working at all. Has anyone else expierenced the same problem or might there be something I can do in order so solve it?

+1. The keys assign do not work on other programs outside TN, appearing to be "locked" to TN but they don't work at all :s
Still counting those trial days, though...

sideshow
05-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi,

Please make sure you are running as admin, Turn off UAC and make sure you are using an Aero based windows theme

Update to the latest version > updates > check for updates

Reproduce the issue Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks

Tom888
05-18-2013, 02:51 AM
Sideshow,

How many users have to tell you that TN2 for Full Tilt is broken before you stop asking for log files and get back to the programmers and tell them to fix it properly before they dare to even think about taking money from users.

Sarek
05-18-2013, 04:04 AM
As I told you in another thread, YOUR case represents "pure" customer error. You detached chat, but this can't be done.

Tom888
05-18-2013, 08:35 AM
Sarek,

If my not detaching the chat was "pure" customer error does it mean that the failure of the hotkeys to work and the inability of bb bets pre flop and %pot bets post flop is "pure" programming error.

I'm just a recreational player... you guys actually get paid to mess this up and then have the nerve to ask us to pay for it.

I would appreciate your frank assessment of the quality of your programming team which has put a version of TN in the public domain which can hardly be graced with the word "beta".

Do you really expect Full Tilt players to part with their cash for this programme?

Sarek
05-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Build 2.1.8 has at least partial fix for this, and we are working in finishing FTP betting issue.