PDA

View Full Version : TN 2 Fulltilt Hotkeys not working

Shippendales
05-17-2013, 09:55 AM
Hey Guys,

I have just installed the TN 2 beta and tried it out on FT. Unfortunately TN 2 hotkeys were not working at all. Has anyone else expierenced the same problem or might there be something I can do in order so solve it?

Cheers
Shippi

sideshow
05-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi,

I am not sure if you have posted this already but please make sure you are running as admin, disable the UAC and make sure you are using an Aero based windows theme.

Update to the latest version > updates > check for updates

If the problem persists

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks

Tom888
05-18-2013, 02:47 AM
I've just downloaded TN2 2.1.8.0 and on Full Tilt it is completely broken. How could you possibly think that it might work...don't you test the stuff?

Please don't tell me to send in log files because I'm tired of doing it.

Please fix it...it's day after day of this programme just not working on Full Tilt. I've got 27 days left of the trial and it's not worked yet.

Tom888
05-18-2013, 03:15 AM
I've at least got the software working by not detaching the chat box.

It's like trying to solve an everlasting puzzle. We can now see how much functionality the latest update has..

Sarek
05-18-2013, 04:02 AM
I've at least got the software working by not detaching the chat box.

It's like trying to solve an everlasting puzzle. We can now see how much functionality the latest update has..

Chat must be where it must be.
And in general: if you find simething not works, please restore all defaults. In lobby, on table, in TN.
If you do not like defaults, please make changes "one-by-one", with checking all works after each.