PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Tile and zoom/rush

CivSTAR
05-17-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi,

if I want to use ninja tile for zoom/rush, will it be possible? Like for example:
I have 2 Monitors. On the left one I have the stacked tables, on the right one the tiled tables.
To keep it simple, I only play 2 tables. On table A I am the BT and UT has to act. On table B I raised preflop and got called by the SB.
In this example, would table A be on the left Monitor and table B on the right one? If yes, what would happen it UT-CO would fold and I have to act on table A. Would table A then switch to the right Monitor?

sideshow
05-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi,

If you are using TNT then only tales that you fold ill stay in the stack layout if you make a bet or call for example then it will move to a slot on your computer/monitor for for example if you call on table A then that will move to a slot on your PC if you also call or bet on table B that will move to a slot on your PC and tables will become in a tile format then if you fold on table B that will automaticly go back to the stack format and table A will remain in Tile format until you fold.

If this doesn't make sense to you please let us know

Thanks