PDA

View Full Version : Tournament filter customizing + EV wininings?

Dalle
05-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Hello there,

Under tournament filters in the HUD options I would like to customize the filters to something different than i.e. 13 to 20 BB. Also I would like to use different min/max numbers, but the menu only contains certain possibilities. It would also be convenient to choose the number of ranges myself.

Is that in anyway possible?

Furthermore I would like to have my EV winnings in USD displayed in HM2 under tournament stats or somewhere else.

Thanks a lot.

/D

Patvs
05-18-2013, 04:26 PM
It's not possible to customize the stack size filter ranges.
This was requested before, but the feature request ticket was closed, stating it would overcomplicate the interface where only a few users would actually use this.

To what would you like to change the ranges? I can create a new ticket to update/improve the pre-set ranges.

---

EV Winnings for tournaments: click on the gold trophy icons (on the left side of the marked hands filter). It's not possible to add this as a report-stat.

Dalle
05-20-2013, 01:17 AM
The BB-ranges are for the most okay, but if you want to add a few more, I would suggest:

13-16
16,01-20
20,01-25
25,01-30

The crucial thing is being able to choose all the numbers for which stats to include in those ranges in the dropdown menus. It is very important being able to do this. I.e. the 31 to 40 i can only select 21 or 31 for the low range, not i.e. 26 or 27. Same goes for the high range - i.e. 30, 40, 50.

Optimally HM2 would allow you to customize all of this, as it is a very important part.

One should also be allowed to add the EV winnings in USD to the stats. Why is this not possible? Will it be added in the future?

Thanks.

SuperSized
05-20-2013, 05:49 AM
You could program the stats yourself in Notecaddy, if you have it, and add it to the HUD.

Patvs
05-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Tournament filters ranges: I've added your email address to the feature request ticket HM-6906, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.

EV Winnings: go to the tournaments report. Add $EV as a stat

Dalle
05-28-2013, 06:37 AM
@ SS

I got NC, but never really used it. How do I add the stats to the HUD?

Dalle
05-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Another thing is that HM2 should use effective stacks instead of whatever stack size villain has. Is this possible?

SuperSized
05-28-2013, 07:25 AM
@ SS

I got NC, but never really used it. How do I add the stats to the HUD?

Make the note in Notecaddy. Go to HUD options > Displayed Stats. In the right hand box, scroll to the bottom of the list and there is a category called "Notecaddy". Open the dropdown menu and select the stat you made in Notecaddy.

Easy game :)

Dalle
05-28-2013, 08:47 AM
It's the notecreating that is very hard to me.

How do I get the stat 3b shoving %?

Thanks in advance.

udbrky
05-28-2013, 09:46 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/

I would check out the stickied threads in the note caddy forum to learn how to use Note Caddy. It's a very powerful program, but it can have a learning curve to get the most out of it.