PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Ninja Tile

VisibleSpectrum
05-17-2013, 05:36 AM
When trying to use the option ninja tile, if I select only my right monitor for example, tableninja don't care and still put the stack of tables on the topleft of my left monitor.

Also the first table to get tiled stay 3/4 on top of the stack of tables, the next tables to get tiled when action is required are tiled next to each other but there is a problem with the first one to get tiled.

It also seem impossible to have the stack of tables anywhere but on the topleft corner of the main screen, this is pretty annoying.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or if there is a problem with the feature, thanks for letting me know.

VisibleSpectrum
05-17-2013, 12:22 PM
bump, seems like you haven't seen the post

sideshow
05-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi,

Did you go to setup > layout > edit > monitor > save?

The second issue im not quite understanding can you maybe take screenshots and give us step by step instructions on how you reproduced

Thanks

VisibleSpectrum
05-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi,

First table to get tiled doesnt stay 3/4 on top of the original stack anymore, idk why it was doing that before and stopped now.

However it still seem impossible to set the stack of tables anywhere but on the topleft of the main screen.
I tried moving the slot and pressed save for every layout (tile/cascade/stack/ninjatile/custom) and they always go in the topleft anyway when I try to play with ninjatile. (which is really annoying as I have my taskbar on the left of my screen and the tables go under the taskbar)

Also is it possible to define where the slots for the tiled tables are going to be when using ninjatile ?
because the tables just tile on the right side of each other but I would like the first 3 tiled tables to be on my left monitor (so 1 to the right of the original stack and the next two tables under the stack and the first tiled table) and then start tiling on the right monitor. (now it just tile the first table on the left monitor and then it tile the other ones on the right monitor which isn't great.

Thanks

VisibleSpectrum
05-21-2013, 03:19 PM
.?

chilin_dude
05-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi,

First table to get tiled doesnt stay 3/4 on top of the original stack anymore, idk why it was doing that before and stopped now.

However it still seem impossible to set the stack of tables anywhere but on the topleft of the main screen.
I tried moving the slot and pressed save for every layout (tile/cascade/stack/ninjatile/custom) and they always go in the topleft anyway when I try to play with ninjatile. (which is really annoying as I have my taskbar on the left of my screen and the tables go under the taskbar)

Also is it possible to define where the slots for the tiled tables are going to be when using ninjatile ?
because the tables just tile on the right side of each other but I would like the first 3 tiled tables to be on my left monitor (so 1 to the right of the original stack and the next two tables under the stack and the first tiled table) and then start tiling on the right monitor. (now it just tile the first table on the left monitor and then it tile the other ones on the right monitor which isn't great.

Thanks
Same bug I've reported:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/410251-layout-bug.html

sideshow
05-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com along with a brief description of what is happening.

Thanks