PDA

View Full Version : How can I activate Omaha Manager?

Uncle Txuk
01-03-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi. I am using HM since several months ago. Now, I have just purchase OH. Do I need to download something? How could I activate my Omaha Manager license so as to use it?
It must be very easy, but I can't find it.
Thank you very much.

netsrak
01-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Did you buy the Omaha Upgrade or a full license.
If you already use HM you need an upgrade key to add the Omaha functionality.

Start HM -> Help -> Registration -> Clear license key
Close HM
Restart HM and enter the new key. You should now have Holdem and Omaha gametypes.

Uncle Txuk
01-04-2011, 09:02 AM
The problem is just that. I didnt upgrade, I bought a full license. Last night I emailed support, and I have just answer a pending question about it. I think it will be solved.
Thanks.

Uncle Txuk
01-04-2011, 05:07 PM
I was wrong. It hasn't been solved yet.
Is there any support@holdemmanager.com admin there?
All I need is to cancel the purchase and make the upgrade correctly.
Thank you very much.

Patvs
01-04-2011, 09:01 PM
email sales@holdemmanager.com

(or wait a bit longer, since your email to support@holdemmanager.com will be forwarded so sales@holdemmanager.com)

SamuraiPlaya
01-17-2011, 10:46 PM
email sales@holdemmanager.com

(or wait a bit longer, since your email to support@holdemmanager.com will be forwarded so sales@holdemmanager.com)

So, if we already purchased Holdem Manager and have entered our code we have to email sales in order to try the trial version of Omaha Tracker ?

This seems like a bit much ?? I mean people who never used HEM get to insta get the trial yet those of us who purchased a have to wait through these extra steps ?

really doesnt seem fair or logical ?

Patvs
01-17-2011, 11:51 PM
If you've never used HoldemManager before, you get a 15 day trial of both Omaha + Holdem

I guess we assume you always fully use the trial first, before you purchase HoldemManager, so if you immediately buy a HoldemManager license, the Omaha trial will no longer be valid.

Email sales@holdemmanager.com to request a temporary Holdem + Omaha license.

SamuraiPlaya
01-18-2011, 12:01 PM
They gave me a new product key for 15 day trial but it was for Holdem Manager :confused:

Omaha Manager still doesnt work !@A!A@!@~

I already had and paid for the full version of Holdem Manager, I wanted a 15 day trial of Omaha Manager.

I emailed them back again...sigh at life

Patvs
01-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Request a Holdem + Omaha combined serial.

SamuraiPlaya
01-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Request a Holdem + Omaha combined serial.

I thought that was what I was doing, but thanks and I will send another email...

SamuraiPlaya
01-18-2011, 06:28 PM
I sent the following email this morning and no response ?

Dear Sales/Support,

This is my fifth email concerning [Request ID :##243957##] ...

Let me explain fully so there is no more confusion.

I already had purchased Holdem Manager Pro, yet I wanted to try the 15 day trial of Omaha Manager so I sent an email for a new code. You gave me a code for Holdem Manager, I need one that will work for both Holdem Manager and Omaa Manager. I hope that this will clear any confusion and I thank you for your help.

My details:

Rod Linville
email: pokersamurai23@yahoo.com

code given to me: PRO-DEVDX-xxxxx-xxxx-xxxX <----- DOES NOT WORK FOR Omaha Manager, which is why I requested in the first place.

They replied:

Hi,

Did you go through these steps to clear your regular registration?

1) In Holdem Manager, go to Help -> Registration -> Clear HM or OM License Code
2) Restart HM and you will be able to register with your new serial code.

If you are still having problems please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Holdem Manager

THEY KEEP SAYING tHE SAME HVDTYIV@E$%!@Q!~@$~@ thing !R!@D!W@!Q!

Pat, can you help me with this ?

SamuraiPlaya
01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Heres what I keep getting... The code they gave me obviously does not work for Omaha as well as Holdem..

WHYYYY can they not get this ?

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5014/hemf.th.png (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/hemf.png/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Patvs
01-19-2011, 04:16 AM
Sales seems to have made a mistake....
They should have given you a new PR2- temp. code.