PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Table under mouse > bring to foreground, - messing up hud popups

jorgearias
05-16-2013, 07:36 PM
Along with HEM's HUD, I use the HUD with tablescan turbo, It's great because its instant, whereas the prefetch on HEM sometimes doesn't work or takes forever. It's great when multitabling to decide whether I want to sit at that table or not.

BUG:

After clicking on TST's HUD to bring up the popup, TN2 will instantly select the table and bring to foreground closing the hud popup, whereas on TN1 it did not.

After clicking on HEM's HUD to bring up the popup, the popup will stay, ONLY until I move the cursor which will then make TN2 select the table and bring to foreground, even while the cursor is still on the HUD, thus closing the HUD popup, whereas on TN1 it did not. If I want to make a couple folds on other tables while studying the HUD popup, I am unable to.

EVEN WITH TN1, in a rebuy/add-on tournament, if I were to click the auto rebuy/add-on option on the table which brings up a stars popup, TN1 will instantly select the table and bring to foreground closing the popup. I had to close TN1, open rebuy options, then reopen TN1.