PDA

View Full Version : Important: Belgian players do not have Credit Cards

Mercadiator
05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
I've just learned that from now on, you'll need a credit card for the subscription based TableNinja 2.
But please note that not every country has got credit card users.

Yes, Credit Cards do exist in Belgium,
but I know almost nobody that actually has one.

We are all accustomed to other services like PayPal, Moneybookers, and we use Bancontact / Mastercard for all purchases in brick stores. Credit Cards, nobody has them.

So I'm pretty disappointed now that TN2 requires you to have one.
I'm not going to go to a bank and apply for a credit card, just for TableNinja. Nor will any other Belgian generally speaking.

Why this move?

I hope this issue will be addressed.

Patvs
05-16-2013, 07:33 PM
For the monthly subsciption you have to have a creditcard.

However, if you have Moneybookers or Neteller account, you can get a Moneybookers card or Neteller card which will be a debit card, which is MasterCard compatible.

MartinBKK
05-17-2013, 12:24 AM
For the monthly subsciption you have to have a creditcard.

However, if you have Moneybookers or Neteller account, you can get a Moneybookers card or Neteller card which will be a debit card, which is MasterCard compatible.

Which is only available in select countries

Patvs
05-17-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm in the Netherlands with both a Moneybookers and Neteller card. I can't get a PayPal card here yet.

Is it not possible to get a Neteller card in Belgium? There should be dozens of alternatives to get a 'Virtual Creditcard': google 'virtual Mastercard" or "vitual visa".

Mercadiator
05-17-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm not happy.

Sarek
05-18-2013, 04:57 AM
This is how payment operator system works: for monthly subscription customer should use CC.
If you buy annual - you can use other payment methods.