PDA

View Full Version : HUD Boxes are HUGE when it OPENS! Help!

SteeleGirl
01-03-2011, 04:58 AM
Hi-- So the issue I have is the stats work all perfectly and what not but the HUD boxes after 2 or so hands just JUMBLE all in the middle of the screen and are HUGE. One of them takes up the entire width of my screen and they block the whole poker table! This seems like a very weird problem I know, does anyone know about this problem and can help me!? It sucks because I spent 90 dollars on this software and I can't even use it ! I posted a picture of what it looks like below so you guys can take a look! Basically it just looks like reallllllly wide boxes that display the stats in game, and I play full ring so it takes up the whole screen with how big the boxes are! Please help ! I will love you forever ! lol!:D

netsrak
01-03-2011, 06:33 AM
The layout and size of the Hud is fully customizable. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Basics (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Learn+Hold%27em+Manager/Hold%27em+Manager+Overview/HUD+Basics/)

For the beginning you can try to enable Player preferences->your active hud configuration->appearance->scale font
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Appearance - Tab 2 (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/204/Appearance+-+Tab+2)

SteeleGirl
01-03-2011, 01:45 PM
The boxes are still HUGE and they scramble all together no matter what I do to customize the appearance. I have made the font smaller, I have made it so there's only 3 stats showing in the HUD, I have fooled around with to my mind pretty much everything I could have possibly done and still nothing. Here are a few screenshots of my settings currently.

Patvs
01-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Delete the LINE FEED line.... and replace it for a NEW LINE

HUD options--> player preferences--> appearance turn--> turn OFF Scale Font

Click on a stat which font size and font type is being used?

SteeleGirl
01-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi now I FINALLY got the HUD working with the normal boxes and what not ( I honestly don't even know how I did that.) Anyway it records a lot of the accurate stats but it seems like the 3-Bet range is off, as I see people clearly 3-Betting and it isn't registering. Any more Ideas? I didn't get off to the right foot with Holdem' Manager ; )

Patvs
01-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Is there a "min samples" = 2 for 3betting? (it should be 0)

You added just "3-bet" as a HUD stat (so not something that is position-specific)

Try creating a new database and import all your hands.

SteeleGirl
01-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi--

Well, I attached a screenshot of my preferences for 3 betting, and tried importing new hand history....nothing. It's set to "0" for min samples.

SteeleGirl
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Here ya go ;)

SteeleGirl
01-05-2011, 01:06 PM
How would I "Create a new database" like you said?

Patvs
01-05-2011, 01:37 PM
hud options--> database management--->

Also try to set the decimals for 3betting to 0.

SteeleGirl
01-05-2011, 05:00 PM
What do I type in to change my database? As you can see I'm not to tech savvy and I'm sorry for that but what next? I attached a screenshot of my current database.

Patvs
01-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Click Connect-->
Create a new database-->
Set the new database as the new DEFAULT
--> Start HoldemManager