PDA

View Full Version : FT - Hand import error on 1.13.01

ameisenmann
05-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Since the last update of FT I cannot import hands anymore.
I analyzed new and old history file and found the issue:

old history: $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em
new history: NL Hold'em - $0.01/$0.02

when I replace the new text with old the import works but does not help me for auto import.
Could this be fixed asap since it is only one text phrase you need to change in the converter?
Thanks!

ameisenmann
05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
update:

with this version it worked:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_14May2013.exe

fozzy71
05-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Fistor
05-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Since the last update of FT I cannot import hands anymore.
I analyzed new and old history file and found the issue:

old history: $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em
new history: NL Hold'em - $0.01/$0.02

when I replace the new text with old the import works but does not help me for auto import.
Could this be fixed asap since it is only one text phrase you need to change in the converter?
Thanks!

Hi there,

i actually have the exact same problem, i canīt import ANY hands, they are all incomplete. Then i tried the above, just changed the header and it worked. Strange thing is: i already used the internal beta, but it still didnt import the hands properly :(
Any idea what to do?

Edit: guess it works now, i forgot to purge the hands after installing the update. Importing works fine now, but i dont have a HUD. Table Finder does nothing, itīs as if the program is not even there :(
I run all stuff as admin and put them in firewall and antivirus exceptions, so iīm kinda helpless now :D

Edit 2: even created a new DB and reimported hands, still no HUD.

fozzy71
05-21-2013, 03:07 PM
The HUD should work on cash games but it is not yet working on tournaments. We are working on a fix but I don't have an ETA yet for when it will be ready.

Fistor
05-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Sorry, i should have added: im only talking about cash games. dont play tournaments. oh, and its Rush, so i know the tables dont show up in the table finder. My bad.
Now i really tried everything, maybe i still missed something, but im not sure.

Cliffs:
Got internal beta
purged hands
new database
made sure all prefs in full tilt are correct
importing works
HUD doesnt show up

Maybe u could give my kind of a "checklist" what to do in what order? Iīll just delete/uninstall all the stuff and do it all over :D

Patvs
05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

F or W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 Ŧ My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Fistor
05-22-2013, 06:08 AM
Hi Patvs,

thx for the reply. im using W7 64bit and avast! antivir, no extra firewall. i updated windows, .NET and graphics, i turned off UAC, i put exceptions for everything in the firewall and antivir, i run everything as admin and guess what......still no HUD.

im kinda confused now, since everything else (stats, graphs) works perfectly fine.

fozzy71
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi Patvs,

thx for the reply. im using W7 64bit and avast! antivir, no extra firewall. i updated windows, .NET and graphics, i turned off UAC, i put exceptions for everything in the firewall and antivir, i run everything as admin and guess what......still no HUD.

im kinda confused now, since everything else (stats, graphs) works perfectly fine.

Is your HM1 installed to a non-default path? If so, are you sure you installed the update to that path? The main app should say 1.13.01 Internal and the Table Manager should be v 1.12.10c

Please check all of the steps on this FAQ - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/335/Full+Tilt+%22Rush+Poker%22+Tables

If that doesn't solve your problems please send us the screen shots and files as requested in the Troubleshooting section via email.

Fistor
05-22-2013, 10:50 AM
hi again,
yes, main says "1.13.01 internal" and table manager is 1.12.10c, no non-default path.
guess iīll make some screenshots, maybe u guys know what to do then, thanks for the help.

fozzy71
05-22-2013, 01:24 PM
hi again,
yes, main says "1.13.01 internal" and table manager is 1.12.10c, no non-default path.
guess iīll make some screenshots, maybe u guys know what to do then, thanks for the help.

Thank you we should be able to help you solve this via email once we get the requested files. If we can't solve it easily via email we can schedule a remote support session to help you directly.

elekadammate
05-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Hi!

I have the same problem as Fistor have. What is the solution?

Thank you,
elekadammate

fozzy71
05-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi!

I have the same problem as Fistor have. What is the solution?

Thank you,
elekadammate

Here is the latest internal HM1 update - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_24May2013.exe

There are some significant fixes for FTP tourney HUD issues in the above build but we are still waiting on the HM2 beta branch merge to address some other HM1 tourney issues (mostly parsing related). Some of the issues addressed in the above build are: HUD mixing omaha and holdem, Rush HUD issues, SNG/MTT HUD issues caused by the last FTP update. The next update we post later this weekend or early next week should have a lot of parsing/results issues that were being caused by the last hand and/or summary not importing.

If you continue to have problems with no HUD on tournaments we are going to need some screen shots and files sent -

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.