PDA

View Full Version : Merge (cash) and HEM

fanapathy
01-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Hi,

I bought HeM a couple days ago and I've been using it to track my play on a merge skin.

After my first few sessions, I looked at my profit and compared it to my account. Winnings after RB didn't match HEM numbers. So I sent an email to gr88 support and asked if I had some kind of extra bonus since I couldn't understand the significant difference.

This is the reply they sent me, which made me a bit sad since I just invested in expensive software:

Hey there, holdem manager is not that accurate with Merge software unfortunately. There could be many reasons why, but the best bet to track your rakeback is through your rakeback report tab in your GR88 player admin. Sorry, I wish I could be more helpful then that, but HEM is just not working that quick on making their software fully compatible with Merge. PT3 is better in this regard.
I can confirm there are no bonuses on your account at this time
Jason

Is this true?

I hope you will fix these issues in the future.

Thanks for an otherwise great app.

netsrak
01-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the info, i'll forward it for a statement and investigation.

B-Money
01-03-2011, 01:42 PM
What version of HM are you using?

We fixed a bug where winnings did not match up in the last 6-8 weeks. I tested this by playing a smaller sample of hands but it did match up.

fanapathy
01-03-2011, 08:42 PM
What version of HM are you using?

We fixed a bug where winnings did not match up in the last 6-8 weeks. I tested this by playing a smaller sample of hands but it did match up.

1.11.05e

Over a sample of ~5k hands it's about 150BB off

Larken
01-04-2011, 02:02 AM
When is this problem going to be addressed? Importing correct cash game hands stats from Merge hasn't worked for many months now. Fix it now please or a refund!!

fanapathy
01-04-2011, 04:01 AM
When is this problem going to be addressed? Importing correct cash game hands stats from Merge hasn't worked for many months now. Fix it now please or a refund!!

Yeah, it ruins the purpose for me when a lot is missing and I can't rely on the software :(

morny
01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
1.11.05e

Hi,

weve tested this on our end and it appears to be working correctly over a couple of hundred hands, can you send that 5k sample and make sure they are the original hands and send to support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a problem we will immediately see this, we haven't heard any issues about Merge in a while and we tested big samples of hands at the time we released the fix a couple of weeks ago so if there is an issue it might be that merge released another update recently and if so well get working on it straight away.

It may also be possible that any number of other issues are causing this problem so we need the hands to narrow down the issue

@larken are you also using 1.11.05e? Can you send your hands also

Larken
01-11-2011, 08:26 AM
So I'm assuming that this issue still hasn't been resolved. I tried importing my hands about a week ago and it was still showing way off the correct results. So my question to anyone is if PokerTracker is working correctly with Merge?

morny
01-11-2011, 10:56 AM
1.11.05e

Hi

Did you send any hand histories? if there was an issue we would most likely have received a ton of replies, i haven't received any hand histories so far and its nearly a week, Ive tested on my Merge account and there are no issues i can see.

Its a large thread so i don't know if you already tried but Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and import the hands and if the problems still persist email me a hand where the amount won was incorrect and well get it fixed.

You can put att: morny in the subject so it gets to me, if you already sent hands and didnt get a reply let me know the ticket ID and ill follow it up