PDA

View Full Version : want to play PLO

merryber
05-16-2013, 02:47 PM
hello,

i have HEM1 for holdem, i would like to start playing plo and use hud and hem for that.
what kind of upgrade i need to make, how much will it cost me?
also is there a free trial i can use prior to the purchase and how it will affect my hem database?
(i did search the site, and just got confused , sorry)
ty.

fozzy71
05-16-2013, 06:57 PM
We no longer sell licenses for HM1. You will need to upgrade your HM1 Holdem to HM2 Holdem using your upgrade discount and then you can add on Omaha support to HM2 - Upgrade HoldEm Manager, Omaha Manager and other HM Apps! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/upgrade-holdem-manager.php)

merryber
05-18-2013, 12:56 AM
so after i upgrade to hem2 with the discount i get , how much money will i need to add to the omaha manager?

also is there a way to test the omaha manager before buying? do i need to download the hem2 as well first?

thank you.

fozzy71
05-18-2013, 09:30 AM
so after i upgrade to hem2 with the discount i get , how much money will i need to add to the omaha manager?

also is there a way to test the omaha manager before buying? do i need to download the hem2 as well first?

thank you.

You will get a discount of $39.70 upgrading from HM1 PRO to HM2 PRO for an out of pocket cost of $60.29. To add OM2 to HM2 it will cost another $64.99 for a total cost of $125.28.

You can try HM2/OM2 for 30 days by downloading and installing the free trial version. The only limitation in the trial is the 30 day time limit. If you have previously used the 30 day trial and need an extension please email sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name and ask for a 30 day trial code.