PDA

View Full Version : TN2 vs TN1.

SoooTilted
05-16-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi,

I've been using TN1 for about 3years and have had no problems at all with it until recently. First SNGSenei doesnt count manual registering games for Currently Registered like it used to and now in TN2 it doesn't count registered or total registered tournaments as well? For manual registering games you guys took out shortcut to register for tournaments in TN2. So you guys are basically charging me more to learn something thats not really that user friendly while doing less than it should for me.

Why cant you guys keep supporting TN1 while continue to distribute TN2?

Thanks.

Sarek
05-18-2013, 06:15 AM
Over the past five years, we've released several hundred updates to TableNinja (v1) that add new features based on requests from the community, support new game types, and support updates to all of the poker clients. Each of these updates requires substantial time and money and we've learned that a one time payment is simply not a sustainable way to provide the kind of quality software that our users deserve.

TableNinja II has been rewritten from scratch to be more powerful, flexible, and easier to use. Your monthly subscription will ensure that it is continually evolving to match changes to the poker sites you play on and to provide the features elite poker players need.