PDA

View Full Version : refund

gpp2
05-16-2013, 01:02 PM
i insta-bought 1 year pro sub. w/o even trying program first b/c i assumed it already has tn functionality, i was wrong

maXXmilian
05-16-2013, 03:20 PM
I also wanna point out. That you let me buy old tableninja literally like 5 days ago.
I gotta say that im really pissed off at the moment. Ye you offer some discount for "new" customers, but you should really freeze selling if you knew new program will come out. I would except full transition for customers who bought in lets say past month.
Also 150/year is joke. I bet that someone is already makin script/program whatever with same (maybe less) functions for half a price.
Anything above 100/year is unacceptable (its not about the money, half of functions TN have has PS client already implemented, things changed). I pretty much bout it just cause of SnG sensei :)

And last thing. I am reading past few hours everywhere that it doesnt do even things which old TN did properly. I remember that HM2 was in testing process, didnt say a word (still dont use it, dont like it), but this one?