PDA

View Full Version : TN isn't working.

B4l4
05-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi, I've the 30 days license. I run TN as admin and I've configured some hotkeys: Q= OR 2,5bb preflop, but it doesn't work on bwin.

When I try to press the hotkey to make an OR bwin shows this error: Only numbers and the decimal separator (,) can be entered. Any solution? Have tested with (.) separator and it isn't working either.

Sarek
05-16-2013, 04:16 PM
What means "OR 2,5bb" ?
Have you tried a formula without OR ?

B4l4
05-16-2013, 06:38 PM
No, I just mean that I have a hotkey preflop=2,5bb, but it isnt working, whats the problem?

coeckie
05-17-2013, 02:48 AM
Similar problem here.

I couldn't even get a hotkey for "allin" on Stars to work, setting it up exactly as written out in the ?-section.

Site: Pokerstars.com
Skin: Nova Grey (tried Nova red as well)
"Table under mouse" + make active (tried on/off)
right-click mouse should be allin, does nothing.

ZlatiPrst
05-17-2013, 07:18 AM
My TN2 isn't working at all. I have the 30 days trial license. I set everything up, but when I open the PokerStars tables, nothing happens. It's like TN2 isn't running. Any suggestions?

sideshow
05-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi,

We have being unable to reproduce the issues you are having. However some of the issues you are having we will be able to look investigate and solve very quickly if you can send us your log files. There are so many different combinations of operating systems, 3rd party software, AHK scripts, not running as admin, regional settings etc that it is impossible for us to catch all these type of issues when we are dealing with these type of isolated issues which we can't reproduce. Luckily the log files can tell us exactly what is going on and allow us to fix it really quick.

Please note you also need to have Aero windows theme on and Turn off UAC.

Also we have released a version yesterday with some fixes can you please make sure you have this update to check for the latest update go to the updates tab > check for updates. Then if this did not resolve it continue with sending us the log files as suggested below.

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Thanks