PDA

View Full Version : What filters are there and Ninja Tile configuration

Suckedout
05-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Question 1: What filters are possible in the Preset Bets? Is there somewhere a complete list?

Specifically, I'm trying to set a specific size based on player count, for example, when I'm heads-up, I'd like to just have minbet regardless of the BB size, is that possible?

Question 2: Will the Ninja Tile-configuration be made more configurable? Specifically, I have 2 monitors and I would like to have the stacked tables on monitor 2 (and only them) and the active tables tiled on monitor 1, which is my main monitor, AFAIU, it's not possible to define configuration like this ATM, are there plans to enhance this later?

Sarek
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
2) Go to TN2 setup tab - at the top right you can see Table layout drop-down list
and a button "Edit" - press it. New window opens, with list of monitors and drop-down list of layouts.
select which layout you want to edit and press Edit button.
Example: select Stacked. Slot will be shown - resize it as you wish and put where you wish. Press Save.
If you select "Ninja Tile" - you can set position of separate slot where table in action should jump.
Also (in fresh version 2.1.6.0) you can set "Table aside" and "Handle popups" slots.
Description if these things is in the same window, read it.

1) I will ask developer, then quote him here

Suckedout
05-16-2013, 04:40 PM
On 2): Do you mean that "Stacked" configuration is used together with "Ninja Tile"? So if I configure the "Stacked" location and then select "Ninja Tile", it will actually use the place for stacked tables that I configured in "Stacked", but when running I just need to keep "Ninja Tile" selected? Is "Tile" editing related to "Ninja Tile" at all? Or is there only one slot where the table in action should jump, or can there be multiple (tiled?) tables in action at the same time?

sideshow
05-17-2013, 10:25 AM
If you are using Table Ninja tile you will need to select that from the drop down and then select edit

Sarek
05-18-2013, 05:51 AM
On 2): Do you mean that "Stacked" configuration is used together with "Ninja Tile"? So if I configure the "Stacked" location and then select "Ninja Tile", it will actually use the place for stacked tables that I configured in "Stacked", but when running I just need to keep "Ninja Tile" selected? Is "Tile" editing related to "Ninja Tile" at all? Or is there only one slot where the table in action should jump, or can there be multiple (tiled?) tables in action at the same time?

Yes, Stacked is used in Ninja tile as you said. When you meet the table you remained in play there - it will jump from stack (set in Stacked) to "Ninja Tile" slot. If another table needs to be "Ninjatiled" - it will be placed next to it. A kind of grid.