PDA

View Full Version : hand history from non holdem games (question)

deathcard71
01-02-2011, 05:41 PM
i was playing single draw yesterday and had HEM open. the HUD was showing predraw stats.

now i'm wondering if the HH from single draw is causing problems with inaccurate data for holdem.
i posted in another thread about my tourney results were not correct and the filter doesn't seem to work. so it got me thinking about hands from single draw causing problems with HEM.

idk if non-holdem hands would cause a problem but if it could or does, how do i fix it?

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:56 AM
I'm not sure whether they may cause problems.
Do you see the hands in the hands view somewhere? Then you can delete them via right mouse key.

deathcard71
01-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure whether they may cause problems.
Do you see the hands in the hands view somewhere? Then you can delete them via right mouse key.

yes, when i click cash game hands i see the single draw hands played. i will try and delete them.
anyway i can stop the hands from being imported without turning off saved hands through stars?

netsrak
01-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Sorry but thats not possible. HM imports all hands he reads.
Please zip and mail us some of this draw handhistories (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.