PDA

View Full Version : Nothing appears to work

azimut
05-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Hi,
I just purchased the yearly subscription today and have installed but it doesn't work.

Firstly there is no 'run as administrator' option. In fact this is 'greyed' out. So I don't know if I am running it correctly.

I have set everything up and opened the software. It doesnt buy me in to any games and having bought in myself, none of the keys work. I have the correct table theme eg black, and still no good.

It doesn however stop me using the keys I have selected in any other application. For example I had to turn it off in order to type this thread.

I'm hoping I have maybe missed something here and the answer is quite simple. Can you help? Also I am using aero so it can't be that.

Thanks

azimut
05-16-2013, 09:38 AM
In addition there are no log files being created.
This is windows7.

azimut
05-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I think I've sorted it. Just in case anybody else has this problem it was all to do with the 'run as administrator'.
The desktop shortcut would not let me run as admin but when I went into the TN fold on the C drive I was able to run as admin from there.

eLPe21
05-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Guess that was a problem on my side as well

sideshow
05-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi,

Yes if the Run as admin is greyed out this is because you have UAC turned off so in this case you need to turn it on then you should be able to run as admin.

Anyway thank you for letting us know what solved your issue, If you experience any further problems please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

Thanks