PDA

View Full Version : Download link

eLPe21
05-16-2013, 06:29 AM
The download link is not working:

Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe)

Anyone has correct one? :)

BadHorse
05-16-2013, 06:40 AM
They charge me $5 even though it said I wasn't to be charged for 4 months (I looked carefully to see if there was some catch, guess I didn't look close enough). Now the download link doesn't work.

If you haven't purchased it already I'd hold off a few days/weeks for them to get all these kinks sorted out.

sideshow
05-16-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi,

There is a problem with the download link i have posted a sticky on this in the mean time you can download it from here http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe

In regards to the charge All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Upgrade offer expires 5/31/2013.

Thanks

richardbrown360
05-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Hi,

There is a problem with the download link i have posted a sticky on this in the mean time you can download it from here http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe

In regards to the charge All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Upgrade offer expires 5/31/2013.

Thanks

Hi I got charged 20$ right away when It says i shouldnt be charged till end of 3 months. Was carefull to read and follow the right link before.

BadHorse
05-16-2013, 07:06 AM

So, I read this as "you'll get it free for 3 months then be charged". The cart total came to $0 and basically said "you'll be charged in 3 months" (well 4 months, I have 2 tableninjas).

Am I just misreading this situation and you really mean - buy 1 month from us and we'll give you 3 free months after that? In which case it still doesn't make sense why I was only charged $5 and not $20

Also I'm getting the "invalid license code" bug that's being reported in the other thread.

I just wanted to try out TN2 for free :(

richardbrown360
05-16-2013, 07:13 AM

This is the link I used, you can clearly see it says, free for 3 months then 20$ a month. But i was charged 20$ right away. This is just wrong.

sideshow
05-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi,

During the purchase you should have being presented with an option to enter your TN1 code that way it makes sure you are not charged for the 3 months, Did you do this? In any case if you contact sales@holdemmanager.com they will sort this out for you this refers to anybody else that was charged.

Thanks

richardbrown360
05-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi,

During the purchase you should have being presented with an option to enter your TN1 code that way it makes sure you are not charged for the 3 months, Did you do this? In any case if you contact sales@holdemmanager.com they will sort this out for you this refers to anybody else that was charged.

Thanks

hi there was no option for TN 1 code.

I already contacted support and they sent me this:

Hi,

All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Thanks

I have emailed them again asking for a refund but I have had no response back. Only reason i signed up was for a free 3 months trail to test the software.

richardbrown360
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Contacted support already and i got this reply:

Hi,

All TN1 users will get TN2 free for 3 months. This date starts when you purchase your first month of TN2 service.

Thanks

I have emailed them back again asking for a refund but haven't had any response in other 6 hours. I only signed up to get a free 3 months to trial the software. I don't think its fair that im now forced to pay hence why i want a refund.

richardbrown360
05-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi,

Thanks

Hi Yes I have been emailing support for some time now but they are not helpful in this matter.

Richybro
05-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi,

Thanks

hi

sideshow
05-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Was the problem resolved for you?

Thanks