PDA

View Full Version : Total Ongame Mess

cuQa
01-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Hello,

Ongame is not working properly for me. It's a fresh HEM and PostgreSQL installation on Windows 7 but does not really work.

First of all the hud for many players is missing and second, there seems to be some mess during import.
The Report Tab shows me more hands than the Graph Tab and also the result does not really fit.

Yesterday HEM showed me I would have won +5 stacks when I was actually up something like +2 stacks. Some hands hasnt even been imported, even though the showed up in the last pots hud at the table.

When I now install the 05e update over the 05e fresh installation, the hud does work okay, but still there are those import errors.

*update*

when installing hem 05e and updating it with the 05e the hud will work. also the results in reports and graph are now matching after new installation. But only because I did not import my old database via postgresadmin this time.

how do I get my old db working in hem without flaws now? it's a .backup file created via postgresadmin. I reinstated it after a completely new postgres and HEM installation. Empty database.

I tried to export the database to a file, but it tells me I can only export Hand Histories from a Holdem Manager Database at the moment at Database Control Panel.

wtf

cuQa
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
problem was probably because I backuped the DB with 1.11.05d version and imported it with 1.11.05e.

downgraded to 1.11.05d and exported the hand histories to file updated to 1.11.05e and imported and seems to works now. but now I still cant export the hand histories to file because it says again that it wouldnt be a holdemmanager database.

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:54 AM
The export is broken in 1.11.05e