PDA

View Full Version : Sng Wiz call and open %

CubsFan2356
01-02-2011, 08:25 AM
In Sng Wizard what stats are the call% an open% in holdem manager? Does the call% = vpip and does the open% = pfr? I know this may be a very stupid question but I have to ask it because If I don't know what they mean I'll never get better. Thanks in advance for your help.

MASTERHOLMES
01-02-2011, 07:01 PM
vpip takes in account voluntariy putting money into the pot so it includes raising and calling.
pfr is a section of vpip where you are the first to raise
calling is the other section of vpip where you call the raise

they can help you definer a person style.
a person who has a high pfr related to their vpip means they are either raising or folding preflop and are aggressive..
while a person who has low pfr but high vpip means they like to call and are passive preflop. it could also means that when they could be calling stations,, or when they get it in they got the nuts,
a high vpip in general means laggy and could be the person you can beat when they overplay their hands.
low vpip means rock/nit.

i am not sure what you mean more for sit and go wizard itself,, i just analzyed a hand and it only told me push or fold, can you be more specific?

CubsFan2356
01-03-2011, 02:03 PM
vpip takes in account voluntariy putting money into the pot so it includes raising and calling.
pfr is a section of vpip where you are the first to raise
calling is the other section of vpip where you call the raise

they can help you definer a person style.
a person who has a high pfr related to their vpip means they are either raising or folding preflop and are aggressive..
while a person who has low pfr but high vpip means they like to call and are passive preflop. it could also means that when they could be calling stations,, or when they get it in they got the nuts,
a high vpip in general means laggy and could be the person you can beat when they overplay their hands.
low vpip means rock/nit.

i am not sure what you mean more for sit and go wizard itself,, i just analzyed a hand and it only told me push or fold, can you be more specific?

Thanks for your response, as to what I was talking about in sng wiz was the call% and the open% under the players stack size in the sng wiz quiz. I was wondering does HM have those same two stats so when it comes to bubble play in game it would be a lot easier for me to recognize the same call and open % numbers at the tables?

SitNGo Wizard
01-03-2011, 03:09 PM
It is not possible to create Call% and Open% stats in HM. There are too many situation dependent variables.

The quiz mode generates random hands with hypothetical players.