PDA

View Full Version : I've just tried TN2...

Tom888
05-15-2013, 06:25 PM
In a vain attempt to find a way to use Table Ninja with Full Tilt I deleted the version 1 and downloaded TN v.2.

Assuming that I've set it up properly I've got exactly the same problems as before: The bet pot buttons don't work, the bet boxes flicker and can't be used and essentially the programme doesn't work except for folding and calling preflop.

I'm happy to pay a subscription for a working piece of regularly maintained software but the inability of TN to cope with the latest update from Full Tilt doesn't fill me with confidence for the future.

Question: when can we expect Table Ninja to be fully functional...either v.1 or v.2 with the latest update of Full Tilt. The programme works a dream on Stars but doesn't work at all on FT.

sideshow
05-15-2013, 06:47 PM
In a vain attempt to find a way to use Table Ninja with Full Tilt I deleted the version 1 and downloaded TN v.2.

Assuming that I've set it up properly I've got exactly the same problems as before: The bet pot buttons don't work, the bet boxes flicker and can't be used and essentially the programme doesn't work except for folding and calling preflop.

I'm happy to pay a subscription for a working piece of regularly maintained software but the inability of TN to cope with the latest update from Full Tilt doesn't fill me with confidence for the future.

Question: when can we expect Table Ninja to be fully functional...either v.1 or v.2 with the latest update of Full Tilt. The programme works a dream on Stars but doesn't work at all on FT.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you have being experiencing issues with TN2 on FTP

I have tested TN on FTP and was not able to reproduce your issue, for us to gather more information can i please ask you to do the following

Reproduce the issues you are having then Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to TN

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all your logs please attach that zipped file to an email and send it to us at support@tableninja.com and we will review it for errors.

Thanks

Dimastiy
05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
same problem here, betsizing preflop don't working (and it's seems ok postflop), i need to push buttons several times, bet box flickering all the time, i already sent the logs with a description yerstaday.

damn, im just mad already, im seating at this forums more often then in poker rooms/forums. TN1 not working, TN 2 not working, HM have some bugs also.

Tom888
05-16-2013, 06:55 AM
same problem here, betsizing preflop don't working (and it's seems ok postflop), i need to push buttons several times, bet box flickering all the time, i already sent the logs with a description yerstaday.

damn, im just mad already, im seating at this forums more often then in poker rooms/forums. TN1 not working, TN 2 not working, HM have some bugs also.

It's a shame that you can't reproduce the problem because it's clear there are many of us who are producing the problem...all the time.

I've never spent so much time in this forum and the commercial forum of 2+2.

I'd rather be playing poker.

sideshow
05-16-2013, 08:58 AM

It's a shame that you can't reproduce the problem because it's clear there are many of us who are producing the problem...all the time.

I've never spent so much time in this forum and the commercial forum of 2+2.

I'd rather be playing poker.

Hi Guys

Like mentioned above if you haven't done so already can you please send us the log files along with a link to the thread and your forum name and we will look into this asap.

Thanks

Tom888
05-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Log and explanation and even a short Camtasia vid sent.

Dimastiy
05-16-2013, 09:14 AM
send it 2nd time to support@tableninja.com with a screen and logs

Tom888
05-16-2013, 09:27 AM
How about a Teamviewer session to iron out these issues and save a lot of messages back and forth.

Sarek
05-16-2013, 01:38 PM
We are working on bet blinking issue, but till it will be fixed, here is a workaround:
In TN2 go to Preset bets tab
and delete all lines where formula contains number of BBs

un1bomber
07-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Box is flickering for me nonstop!

I am using TNFT 1

I get this popup

I don't see anywhere in TNFT where I can go Options -> Table options???

Sarek
07-23-2013, 01:33 PM
This is not in TN - this is in poker client

un1bomber
07-23-2013, 05:15 PM
ok... just adjusted the option in FTP... still flickering albeit not as bad as before

un1bomber
07-25-2013, 11:26 AM
still flickering and its getting really annoying....how can I get this fixed?

sideshow
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
This should be fixed what version of TN2 are you using? Is this only happening on FTP?