PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats not seen in game

123abc
01-01-2011, 09:25 PM
When I add stats to the HUD in "Player Preferences" those are not seen or presented in the HUD in game, the site I play at is OnGame. I can only see the stats in the replayer but not in game. I have also tried to create a new configuration but it didn't work either. Anyone who's into the same problem? I have the latest version of HM, version 1.11.05e.

I have tried to start the HM, HUD and Database (exe-files) as administrator, and also marked those to run as administrator when started. I'm running Windows 7.

netsrak
01-02-2011, 06:50 AM
When you edit stats under player preferences the default Hud is preselected.

If you have more than this default hud configuration you probably use another one at the tables.
So you have to configure under "Use for" for every hud configuration where it should be used and you have to make sure that you edit the configuration which is active at the tables.

To check it right click on a table in a table manager. There you can change the hud manually.

123abc
01-03-2011, 04:46 AM
When you edit stats under player preferences the default Hud is preselected.

If you have more than this default hud configuration you probably use another one at the tables.
So you have to configure under "Use for" for every hud configuration where it should be used and you have to make sure that you edit the configuration which is active at the tables.

To check it right click on a table in a table manager. There you can change the hud manually.

Thanks!
The solution was to select the right config in the "Table Manager".