PDA

View Full Version : HEM wont start

noggaa
01-01-2011, 04:06 PM
I keep getting this message "An error occurred while loading the Prefs files: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Xml. Version=2.0.0.0. Culture=neutral. PublicKey Token=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."
I´ve tried uninstalling HEM and reinstalled the latest version 1.11.05e. and I still get the same error. Whats wrong?

netsrak
01-02-2011, 06:40 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

noggaa
01-02-2011, 07:16 AM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs file \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml , so HM will rebuild it to default.
3) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Completed the first 3 steps but I still get the same error when I try to start HM.

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.