PDA

View Full Version : HEM is messing the positioning of the stat boxes

AlienPump
01-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Hello,
I reinstalled the windows on my computer, I was using an old version of HEM before now, yesterday I downloaded the latest, but its screwing the positioning of the stat boxes now and I can't seem to make it work normally.

Oh by the way, it only shows 4 characters of the names, can you guys point me to where I can make it to show more?
I have included 2 screenshots:

fozzy71
01-01-2011, 12:15 PM
hud options > player preferences > display these stats > select [abb name]

options for abb name > decimal > 0, will remove the abbreviated version of the name. If it is set to 1 or 2 it shortens the name to make room for more stats.

You dont have a preferred seat set in HM, but I am assuming you set your preferred seat in pokerstars to seat 4.

Set the preferred seating for Stars in the poker client, then in Holdem Manager to match.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Poker Stars (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/365/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Poker+Stars)

Turn on Pre-Fetch. (on by default actually)

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Site Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options#poker) stars

HUD Options > Site Options > Pokerstars > (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM - Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start stars and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

AlienPump
01-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks a lot for the thorough directions, I appreciate it a ton!!!
Everything is now working properly, thank you so much!!!

Happy new year by the way, all the best in 2011!

*quick add - I didn't have a preferred seat in Stars, but thank to your instructions I figured it out. Thanks again for the effort and time!!