PDA

View Full Version : Auto import & HUD doesnt work?

Ivydrive
01-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Evening - Happy New Year to all!

I've been having trouble with my HEM for a while now - The auto import doesn't work and no HUD shows up.

The HH's save to my pc and can be manually imported no problem. Just wont auto import. The tables show up in table manager.

I'm quite sure that i have it all set up correctly and the software is updated to the latest beta - This has been an ongoing problem for months but i've not got around to fixing it as its only on my laptop. My main computers a mac so i have to make do with PT3 :(

I've got all the security turned off, items all running as administrator, tried it with both UAC on and off, totally uninstalled both HEM and database software then fully reinstalled. Looked through all the help pages i can find on the issue so have now run out of options.

Any advice as to what my next step should be would be appreciated?

Thanks,
Matt

netsrak
01-01-2011, 07:48 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.05e http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Ivydrive
01-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Already got the latest update running and done everything listed under the link etc.

1.What version of Holdem Manager are you using? 1.11.05e
1.What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site? Pokerstars - havent tried other sites yet
1.Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)sngs & mtts
1.Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?yes
1.Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files. have done so - no help
1.Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.yes they are as i can manually import from there
2.If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.they haven't imported - only when done manually
1.If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)haven't yet done this as its a brand new database already - i've done a total uninstall/delete of both the HM software and postreSQL software/database
1.Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) table finder appears to work ok
1.If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?yes
1.Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
attached

netsrak
01-02-2011, 06:29 AM
Your configuration of the auto-import archive is wrong for some entries:

For some stars entries you archive the files in a processed subfolder of handhistory and your other stars entries read the handhistory folder and all subfolders. This results in an recursion.

I suggest you delete all your stars autoimport entries, create only one new entry and select the default folder for the archive: c:\hmarchive.

Ivydrive
01-02-2011, 07:22 AM
hi

Im aware of this. This is from where i've added new import folders in and fiddled with things trying to get it to work. I've now deleted all the Pokerstars folders from the auto import file and used the autodetect function to add the hand history folder and archive them HH's to the HMarchive folder.

I've restarted HM and just done a test game but still no luck with getting it to auto import. Any other ideas?

Thanks

netsrak
01-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Might be some kind of permission problem.

Please configure your stars client to save the handhistories into a new folder like c:\stars.hands (create this folder).

Add this folder to the HM auto-import and try again.

Ivydrive
01-03-2011, 06:45 AM
Brilliant thanks.

Changed the folder and it now works :)

Thanks for the assistance