PDA

View Full Version : Hotkey: Close target table

NowOpen
12-31-2010, 01:47 AM
When I press the hotkey for this (del button on my keyboard), the target table wouldn't close automatically, then that table will take the focus away from whatever table needs my attention. I'd click/cycle to that table that needs attention, but the table that didn't close would steal the focus back.

This gets frustrating when I have a big hand on the other table and couldn't do anything.

Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. As a workaround, I manually click on the close table button on the upper right side of the window, then click yes to the close dialog box. Doing it this way, the table will close without errors. But when I use the tableninjaFT hotkey to close the target table, I encounter the problem.

Help please.

NowOpen
12-31-2010, 01:49 AM
PS
I am playing full ring NLHE cash games, not tourneys (if that matters).

Thanks!

Fool
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
it sounds like you may have desktop composition disabled. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm).

NowOpen
12-31-2010, 06:33 PM
here they are. i'll check if i can work on that desktop composition thing and see how it goes.

NowOpen
12-31-2010, 06:43 PM
i checked my system--desktop composition has been enabled all this time.

NowOpen
12-31-2010, 06:49 PM
...attahed.

thanks for your help.

NowOpen
01-01-2011, 12:29 AM
since we are at this, I tested the hotkey for close all tables (ctrl-del on my keyboard), i get the same problem, but this time, the FT platform crashes altogether.

Fool
01-01-2011, 12:05 PM
It sounds like there may be a couple of problems. I tested the hotkeys and both are working fine. The Full Tilt crash makes me think there be something wrong with Full Tilt. Try removing and resintalling. it also looks like your using the Windows Basic theme in your screenshot. Try right clicking the desktop, click personalize and choose an Aero based theme. Let me know if it doesn't seem to help.

NowOpen
01-02-2011, 12:11 AM
It sounds like there may be a couple of problems. I tested the hotkeys and both are working fine. The Full Tilt crash makes me think there be something wrong with Full Tilt. Try removing and resintalling. it also looks like your using the Windows Basic theme in your screenshot. Try right clicking the desktop, click personalize and choose an Aero based theme. Let me know if it doesn't seem to help.

These helped!

I thought I had aero theme on my pc, but changed the background. So I had to revert back to aero, removed then reinstalled FT--so far today, everything is working great.

Thank you very much!