PDA

View Full Version : Stats not aligned

typical
12-30-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I looked around and found similar issues but nothing quite like mine.

I am new to holdemmanager, so i'm still pretty unfamiliar with the way it works. Anyhow, the problem I'm having is my HUD stats for villians are not close to their position on the table (like "Doofus" is sitting in seat 3 but his "Doofus" hud stats are over seat 7).

I am NOT using any kind of preferred seating on Full Tilt, but I do switch seats once I sit down and I dont know if thats the issue. For example, I sit down at a table, and then right click either the far right or far left seat and use the "put me here" option, so when im multi tabling, I can arrange my tables so I can see hole cards on all tables open.

I read some other threads and did the thing where you open 1 table, right click and move all the boxes into appropriate spots and then go to table manager and save positions. Then, I opened another table and all was good until someone left the table. Then when a new player arrives, I proceed to right click and move his box towards his name and then when I go back to my other table (multi tabling), it seems like while I was moving the box on the other table, it also moves the boxes on both tables.

Can someone please help? I hope that all makes sense. I did my best at describing it....

netsrak
12-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Switching seats is not supported.

You can only use the auto-center option or play without preferred seat.