PDA

View Full Version : FTP HDS Won't Auto Archive

Pakman
12-30-2010, 04:28 AM
I do have 1.11.05e
Vista 32b
Norton Internet Security

FTP HDS are being imported, but then the HHs file just stays in the c:\Program Files\FTP\HHs\UN folder.

There was a back log of it since Sept. I'm pretty sure I've it setup correctly since the PS HHs are being auto archived just fine and the setup is the same.

Kindly advise what the problem could be? :confused:

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Please reconfigure the archive folder for your FTP auto-import and you should move the already existing files manually to this folder.

Pakman
12-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Sorry Netsrak, not sure what you mean by "reconfigure" the archive folder.

Currently I have it setup for both FTP and PS to archive the HHs to c:\My Documents\Poker\Hand History.

By "reconfigure" do you mean to just make another random folder in C: and have HEM archive the HHs there???

I've already manually moved the back log HHs from Sept. - 12/28 to said archive folder.

My 12/29 Session was still not archived.

I even changed the time for HEM to archive files older then 1 min, and that didn't do anything neither.

netsrak
12-31-2010, 06:25 AM
With "reconfigure" i mean to edit the archive folder, change it to a random folder, save and after completion switch it back to your original archive folder. There might be something corrupt in your configuration.

Pakman
12-31-2010, 08:18 AM
With "reconfigure" i mean to edit the archive folder, change it to a random folder, save and after completion switch it back to your original archive folder. There might be something corrupt in your configuration.

It worked, its fixed.

I have no idea wtf happened as the file path / folder is exactly the same, but its archiving on its own now after doing the recommended jiggle. Tks :)