PDA

View Full Version : HUD not displaying in FTP but hands import fine

GMan42
12-30-2010, 02:30 AM
Here's the deal...hands have been importing with no problem whatsoever, so it looks like my configuration is OK. If I launch table finder it just gives me the error that it found no unattached hands. The HUD worked at one point, but I last used it several months ago, and since then I've migrated HEM and the database to a new PC (although I can't say for sure that that's when it "broke").

Other details:

-My PC is Win7 64bit
-I have UAC turned off
-I'm running 1.11.05e
-I have all the executables set to run as administrator (I'm actually logged in as an admin so everything's running that way by default)
-As suggested in other threads, I tried deleting the prefs.xml, pospref.txt, etc. files from the config folder, no dice.
-Currently FTP is the only site I even have installed, so I haven't tested it with other sites yet.

Any ideas?

netsrak
12-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

GMan42
12-30-2010, 09:14 PM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.05e
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
Full Tilt. I don't have any other poker client installed right now.
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
FL cash games.
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
Done.
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
They are.
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
Done. It worked fine.
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
They're importing, so this doesn't apply.
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
It gives the "I cannot find any unattached hands" error.
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes.
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
Attached.

netsrak
12-31-2010, 06:51 AM
Is your FTP Client configured to write his handhistories to Z:\FTHH?
Otherwise it will not work as the default FTP Handhistory Folder is not configured in your auto-import settings.

GMan42
01-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Is your FTP Client configured to write his handhistories to Z:\FTHH?
Otherwise it will not work as the default FTP Handhistory Folder is not configured in your auto-import settings.

The Z:\FTHH folder is configured as an additional folder to search (I use it when copying HH files from another PC in my house). The FTP HH folder (C:\users\[username]\AppData\local\HandHistory) is indeed configured there, and as I said in each of my posts, hands are importing fine.

Anyway, I seem to have resolved my own problem. There were a couple of hand history files, several months old, sitting in the default HH folder (maybe HEM couldn't read them for whatever reason). Once I deleted them the HUD began to work.